11.Understanding Better

After 1 year,

The couple grew closer and more clingy to each other, always making sure to give each other space when it came to their careers. Mina, being an air hostess, had to travel frequently, while Jungkook focused on his business ventures. They maintained a balance between their personal and professional lives, choosing to stay together through thick and thin.

Like any other couple, they had their fair share of arguments, but they always found a way back to each other when they met face to face.

On a weekday, Mina had a flight to catch, and Jungkook decided to take the day off to drop her at the airport.

Jungkook's POV:

"Baby, I'll be gone for two days. I've made dinner for you, and please take care of yourself while I'm away," I said, pouting slightly.

"Hmm... and no more drinks, no late-night parties, okay?" we said simultaneously.

"Yeah, don't imitate me," she playfully hit my chest.

I pulled her into a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you."

"Me too."

"I have a surprise for you, but I'll reveal it when you come back," I teased.

"Please tell me now," she pouted.

I leaned in and kissed her lips. "Surprise." With that, I grabbed the car keys.

"Tell me already, Jungkook," she insisted.

"No way."

"Fine."

"Good girl." I tickled her foot playfully.

"Yeah, Jeon... hahaha... Please, okay?"

In the car:

Today, I decided to let her drive. She had a mischievous smile on her face.

"No way," I protested.

She stood in front of me, licking her lips seductively. I gulped, feeling the tension rise.

"Mina... I..." I closed my eyes, her proximity making it hard to focus.

She burst into laughter and hopped into the driver's seat.

"Guess my baby's in the mood. Come on, let me drive you," she said, struggling to hold back her laughter.

I feigned an angry look and got into the car.

She tried to talk to me, but I gave her a stern gaze.

"Baby... Sweety..."

I hummed in response.

"Is my baby angry?"

I didn't answer, trying to hold back my laughter.

Suddenly, she grabbed my collar and kissed me on the lips.

We heard a horn blaring, interrupting the moment. "Mina!" I exclaimed, snapping back to reality.

In a fraction of a second, everything changed.
.
.
.
.
.

At hospital

I woke up to a searing pain coursing through my body. My muscles refused to move, and everything around me was a blur. The sterile white walls and the hospital scent indicated that I was in a medical facility.