9.Too Much

JM Pov

As I sat waiting for my viva, Suga and Eunwoo were seated across from me. Eunwoo, once again, began gushing about Jungkook and how he would be perfect as a husband.

I glared at him. "Have him then."

Eunwoo grinned. "Yeah, he's already your husband, Jimin. You're lucky to have him. If you lose him to me, it'll be your loss."

I folded my arms, feeling a mix of frustration and confusion. "Could you please explain to me how last time he insulted you, saying those vulgar things... and now you're taking his side? I thought you had some sense of decency. But sorry, Eunwoo." With that, I stood up, ready to leave the place.

Eunwoo quickly spoke up. "Yeah... Didn't I tell you? He apologized to me, Jimin. He even asked me to slap him hard so I could forget him. But I didn't accept his apology. He kept following me wherever I went, and I was so upset about his behavior. So, I eventually accepted his apology. He genuinely spoke from his heart, Jimin... Trust me, I can sense his sincerity."

Before I could say anything in response, Yoongi chimed in. "Just give him a chance, Jimin. Maybe he loves you and can protect you, Minnie."

"Enough, please... You too, Yoongi hyung... If you two take his side, then I'm leaving." Tears started rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably.

Yoongi hyung came to me and apologized. "Sorry, Minie."

"Sorry, Jimin... Calm down. I won't talk about him. Please," Eunwoo said, his tone filled with worry.

I couldn't hold back my emotions any longer, and I broke into tears. Without saying a word, I left them behind.

30 minutes passed, and it was my turn. I was the fifth person to start my viva. As I waited for my chance, a sudden realization struck me-I had forgotten to bring my ID card.

"Shit... I'm dead," I panicked, realizing the consequences.

Eunwoo and Yoongi noticed my distress, but I was desperately searching for a solution. Then, an idea sparked in my mind.

I quickly called the watchman and requested him to bring my ID.

Impatiently, I waited for the watchman to arrive. Eunwoo decided to wait with me since we were the last ones to attend the viva. We had 30 minutes before our turn.

Soon, a sleek black Lamborghini car approached us, and the watchman handed me my ID.

As everyone around us gathered and started gossiping about the arrival of the car, I sighed and decided to call the watchman. Just as I was about to reach for my phone, the man from the car stepped out. Eunwoo pointed at him and exclaimed, "Jungkook hyung!" I followed his gaze, wondering why Jungkook was here.

"Yeah, your husband is here!" Eunwoo shouted, causing me to glare at him. Jungkook noticed me and waved, but I didn't acknowledge him. Eunwoo waved back on my behalf.

Jungkook made his way towards me, with a crowd of girls surrounding him and eyeing him from head to toe. One girl couldn't contain her excitement and exclaimed, "Hey handsome... You are... Oh my God, you're smiling... I'm dying right now." The girls were captivated by his presence.

He walked past them and stood in front of me, drawing the attention of the whole crowd, who were now looking at us with curious expressions.

"I was about to leave the house when the watchman spotted me and told me that you had forgotten your ID. So, I came," he explained with a bunny smile.

"I wish I could wipe that smile off his face," I thought to myself.

"Wow, you're so kind. Jimin, is he your brother? I'm already eyeing him," one girl exclaimed, causing others to join in, discussing who should have him as if they were willing to ask him out on a date.