22. Secrets revealed

Começar do início

My stomach burns from laughter and he smiles. "Good," He replies and kisses my cheek. "It was the best for me too." He finishes before walking into the bathroom and I smile widely.

I become giddy and happy as I finish getting ready. Dante had probably slept with tons of women with far more practice and attractiveness and he said I was the best he had ever had?

Dante returns from the bathroom with black jeans and a navy blue collar shirt.

"I'll drive you to work, yeah?"

"Okay."

"Awesome. Breakfast will be ready for you when you're done. " He says before leaving the room.

I make my way to the bathroom and begin my morning routine. Some things are limited such as my normal face cleansing routine or my cheap perfumes, but I manage to make it work.

I grow frustrated, not being able to do my makeup and freak out when I realize Dante has seen me without it.

Jogging downstairs, I sit at the table. Biting my nails, I try not to make eye contact as I speak.

"So, as you can see, I am a complete catfish. So um let's not look at each other."

I glance at him and watch as he turns his head slowly from the plate he is preparing. "What?" He asks blankly.

"Well, you haven't seen me without makeup and let's be honest, it's not a pretty sight." I nudge an imaginary shoulder and laugh. "So why don't we like not look at each other, yeah? Save you the disgust and save me the embarrassment."

He doesn't respond, only stares at me with an unreadable expression.

I clap my hands together and smile, "Great! Glad we had that discussion. So did you know the Cookie Monster's real name is Sid?"

"The fuck did you just say?" He asks and begins walking towards me.

"I know it's hard to believe. Val actually had the same reac-"

"Nah, the other thing. Catfish? Not a pretty sight? Disgust? What the hell?"

"Well, you know I just want to-"

He kneels, opens my legs a little and I gasp. "I don't want to hear that kind of stuff come out of your mouth around me again. You're absolutely beautiful, Diana. Make up on or off, it doesn't matter you're insanely gorgeous. Every time you say something like that around me, I'm gonna open these pretty thighs of yours and suck on that gorgeous little pussy of yours until that beautiful mouth of yours is screaming my name. Got it?"

I bite my lip and stare at him as he waits for a response. His hand tightens on my leg. "Don't look at me like that, Diana."

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. Moving my lip over his before pulling him in for a kiss. He is surprised at first but kisses me back.

He pulls away, running his thumb over my bottom lip, he says, "We need to stop or you'll be late for work. And I don't need you yelling at me for that or you won't make it to work at all."

Dante stands back up and walks back to the kitchen as I fix myself up.

"Pfft, catfish. And the biggest lie award goes to Diana Ambrose." I hear him mumble and laugh.

Shortly after, he returns with two plates in his hand. He hands one to me and sits down at the table across from me. On the plates are eggs, hash browns, bacon, and a small blueberry muffin on the side with a glass of orange juice. Dante's cooking is amazing as usual and when we are finished, he grabs a few papers from his office. I grab my purse and soon we are in the car.