Chapter #26

I'm not entirely sure how Pansy found out but when her work ended she stormed into my room the same way Harry had hours earlier.

I had stopped crying but I felt broken. I felt empty and I secretly wished that the next months would just come faster.

Pansy stormed in. She had tears streaming down her face.

"Why Draco? Why, you idiot!" Her voice contained no anger or rage like her words tried to show. She was sad and hurt.

I shrugged and turned over in bed so I wasn't looking at her.

"Draco! Do you not understand what you did? If Harry stops now then you will die!"

"I'm going to die either way Pansy." I said in an emotionless tone.

"Shut up! Shut up Draco!" Pansy said, "You broke up with him because you are just that selfish aren't you! You think that you dying only affects you because why would it affect anyone else!"

I turned around in a huff, "I'm in love with him Pansy!" I let out a small sob and turned back to my pillow, "I'm in love with him and I'm not even able to have a future with him."

Pansy sobbed out and I heard her drop to the ground. I waited a second before turning so that she could lay in the bed with me. She stood up slowly and buried herself in the bed with me. 

___

238 words

Sorry for the short chapter... but double update! Hope everyone is going good!