Chapter #16 part 3

About 3 hours into the party Pansy was drunk drunk. I tried to keep track of where everyone was. And was happy that when the 4th hour hit they all decided to come to where I was. It helped but it also sucked because now they were all drinking.

I left to grab a glass of water and came back as Pansy was talking about a Slytherin party we had. I was thinking about how I was going to get everyone home when I heard my name spoken from Pansy.

"So everyone knew of Draco's massive crush on Harry so we always played this game."

"Pansy!" I said loudly.

She laughed at me slightly, "Come on Draco it's funny."

I shook my head but she continued, "Every time he said Potter we would have to drink. About 20 minutes into the night 4 bottles were empty. The next day everyone is in the hospital wing from so much drinking, we had about 60 bottles empty. And so all our classes got cancelled while poor Draco was still completely sober."

Everyone bursted out into laughter. I just shook my head.

Blaise jumped into the conversation though, "And then during Breakfast when Dumbledore was announcing it all Draco said Potter's name again and Snape took a shot of whiskey too!"

Everyone started breaking out into laughing fits and I just shook my head at the stupid story. Nobody stopped talking about it for a week when we were in school and the other Slytherins would just say Potter to make fun of me. I didn't mind all that much because it usually was Potter's fault but it was still a bit embarrassing.

Potter looked at me while he laughed with everyone else, "And you make fun of me for stalking you."

"Hardy har." I mocked and he laughed again.

I smiled at him, what I wouldn't do to always be able to make him smile. I looked back at my drink and took a long sip.

My headache was starting to come back but I didn't want to ruin all the fun that the others were having so I ignored it.

We listened to story after story for the next 4 hours. My headache started to get unbearable by the 2nd though.

Potter had asked me if I was alright which I responded with that I was fine but he didn't really believe me.

I listened to all sorts of stories about Potter and Granger and Weasley and listened to the Slytherins tell story and story after all the stupid things I had done back in school.

When the fourth hour had passed I realized that the place was mostly empty. Millicent was passed out next to Blaise, who was also passed out. Daphne was somehow still awake but barely, and she had Astoria passed out in her lap. Pansy was asleep and so was Weasley.

The others had left through the floo. Potter hadn't drank that much so he had helped them all home.

I sighed when I saw the mess I had to get home.

"Do you need any help, Draco?" Granger asked me.

I shook my head, "I'll be fine. Thank you though."

She nodded and her and Weasley left.

--

544 words