Chapter #21

Knock knock knock.

"Yeah, come in." I said. I was tired and wasn't feeling all that well.

"Hey." Harry said, his voice making me cheer up a bit, "How are you feeling?"

I waved my hand and carried on reading the letter, "I feel fine Potter."

I could feel his smile as he grabbed a chair from the hallway. He sat down just a bit of a distance away from me.

I looked at him for a few seconds before turning back to the letter, "What do you need Potter?"

He gave me a slight frown, "Can I not come visit you?"

I shrugged, "I guess you can do whatever you want. Let me try again then. What do I owe the pleasure, dear Savior."

He scrunched his nose at the name, "I just wanted to come see you."

I smiled at him for a second before reading another letter, "The Seawater All-Stars want you to teach their seeker some skills. Apparently your quidditch skills got all the way to America."

Potter rolled his eyes but gave me a light smile. I placed the note back in the pile for Harry to look at later.

"Hey so while we are on the subject of traveling-" He said.

"When were we talking about traveling?" I looked up from the next note to ask him. He just smiled at me but ignored what I had said.

"If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?" He asked me.

I gave him a confused look, "Why?"

He just smiled, "Where would you like to go?"

I thought for a long second, "Paris. But I'm not allowed to. My parole isn't over yet."

"Why Paris?" He asked me.

I shrugged, "It's without a doubt the most beautiful place."

"Oh so you're a romantic now?" Potter laughed.

I shoved him playfully, "Sure whatever."

He smiled at me and I went back to one of the letters. Once I was done reading it I looked back at him, "Why did you ask me that?"

Harry smiled at me then grabbed my quill off the table. He grabbed out a sheet of paper I hadn't even seen him holding and wrote something down. Once he was done he handed it to me. I gave him a spectacle look before reading it.

Draco Malfoy will be allowed to leave the country for 1 day (24 hours) as long as he is occupied by Auror Harry Potter.

They will be traveling to Paris in a week's time.

-Head Auror Jameston

I read the note a few times before looking back at Harry. He was smiling at me and I smiled back at him widely.

"How did you manage this?" I asked.

He shrugged. I gave him a look to say tell me.

He laughed lightly, "Well I just said that I thought it would be good to see how you acted out in another country." He rolled his eyes, "And well I had to mention something about me being the savior and all." He mumbled lightly.

I laughed at him lightly and grabbed his hand, "Thank you Harry."

He smiled at me but soon looked away and I saw a light blush creep onto his face. I smiled at him for a few seconds but soon looked back at the note. I couldn't actually believe I was going to get to go somewhere.

I was smiling and shaking my head lightly. I soon just leaned it back trying to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I looked over though when I felt Harry's eyes on me. He was smiling brightly at me.

"You're too cute." He said.

I could feel my face getting red so I looked away.

He laughed lightly, "I've got some work I need to do but I'll see if I can make it for lunch, okay?"

I nodded and looked back at the note.

I felt a light pressure on my cheek. It was soft and kind. Soon it was gone and I looked over at Harry whose face was turning a steady red.

I smiled at him and he soon made eye contact before leaving.

I couldn't help but feel happy with all that was happening. It was like all the bad things that had been happening were just gone. For the first time in forever I wasn't thinking about the fact I was going to be dying but thinking about Harry and about going to Paris.

I smiled once more at the note before continuing my mail. 

___

756 Words

What is your dream destination? 

Mine would be London. I've never been but I want to go so bad! 

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!