Chapter #22

"Hey ready for lunch?" Wealsey said.

I nodded and followed him out to go eat. I was happy still but that didn't make any of the pain weaker, it just didn't affect my mood.

When we left the Ministry I felt very sick, but that wasn't uncommon. I also had a blinding headache which was affecting my vision. I hated those. I made a face of pain but didn't say anything more about it.

When we got to the restaurant I instantly saw that Harry was joining us. He smiled brightly at me and Ron and I sat down next to him.

"How are you feeling today Draco?" Hermione asked.

I gave her a warm smile, "I'm doing fine. How are you?"

Hermione gave me a light smile, "I'm going good."

I nodded.

The waiter came over quickly to our table.

Everyone ordered but I again passed. Harry glared at me, "You have to eat."

I nodded but didn't say anything to him.

He gave me an almost annoyed look, "You have to get something to eat right now."

I made a disgusted look.

"Draco, come on. If you don't eat then you'll get sick."

I again nodded, "I'm already sick."

Harry sighed, "Fine then you'll eat some of mine then."

I made another disgusted look at him.

"Please?" He asked.

I thought for a second, "Alright fine."

He gave me a bright smile and I quickly looked away.

Hermione gave us a knowing look but I ignored it.

Ron though was clueless, I figured that wasn't uncommon from the look Hermione gave him.

Harry smiled at both of them though before smiling back at me.

I gave him a sly smile in return.

Weasley started a conversation with Harry about some Auror work and Hermione started a conversation with me.

"You said you lived with your friends right?"

I nodded.

"Which Slytherins?"

I gave a small smile, "All them from the party, Pansy, Blaise, Millicent, Daphne, and her little sister, Astoria."

Hermione smiled, "That must be fun. Like you're still in school?"

I nodded, "Yes, it was comforting when they all moved in with me."

"What do you guys do for fun then?"

I smiled as I thought about all the things we would play together, "Well we usually have game nights. Or challenge days."

"What's that?" Weasley asked. Him and Harry had finished their conversation.

I shrugged, "It was Blaise's idea. We play random games, muggle or wizarding. Or we do things that we were never taught like cooking."

"What muggle games do you play?" Hermione asked excitedly.

I smiled, "We play a lot of card games usually. Mostly UNO. But occasionally we play a game called Monopoly."

Harry's and Hermione's eyes lit up.

"You have Monopoly!" Harry asked.

I nodded, "You've heard about it?"

He laughed, "Of course I heard of it. Dudley used to have one."

"Used?" I asked him.

He nodded, "He smashed it about a week after he got it because he lost."

I nodded. I know why he would, my 10 vaults don't give me any help in the game so I tend to lose a lot.

Harry smiled, "It's fun right Hermione?"

She nodded, "My family used to play it all the time."

I nodded and sat back in my chair, "How about you guys all come over and play then. I think that's what they said they were playing tonight."

Hermione and Harry smiled brightly. Ron looked completely lost. I gave him a small smile, "Don't worry Ron. It's not that difficult, and Pansy is kind about it if you need help."

"Just Pansy?" Harry laughed slightly.

I smiled at him but nodded, "The others are scary when we play Monopoly. It's the only game they can beat me at so they take it really seriously."

The others laughed again.

___

634 Words 

Hope you are enjoying the story!