Chapter #10

"Draco! Will you play outside with me!" Teddy asked me in his high voice that told me he had woken up from his nap recently.

My headache was pounding and all I really wanted to do was sit down but I nodded to him.

As he walked out the door I felt my face drop and I subconsciously rubbed my hand against my head.

We played outside for an hour. We played catch and played with my magic. Soon we were called inside for lunch.

I sat down at the table and tried to not gag at the food even though it looked really good.

We were about done when the floo sounded. I gave a confused look which was immediately answered by Teddy.

"Harry!"

I jumped up. Me and Potter hadn't talked since the day he joined Weasley and Granger for lunch. And I didn't really fancy seeing me here, especially when the thought of me asking him out was still bright in my mind.

I pointed my finger to the bathroom and darted towards it. The quick motions had actually made my head spin faster though so when I got into the bathroom I fell to the ground with a loud thud. I pretended like it didn't happen though.

"Hey Teddy! How are you doing?"

"I'm good! Draco has been playing with me! He is here!"

I smacked my hand to my face. We would have to work on that.

Potter didn't talk for a long few seconds, "Where is he?"

A few seconds later there were heavy knocks on the door.

I stood up slowly and opened the door hesitantly.

"What are you doing?" His voice was cold.

I shrugged, "I figured it was obvious," I looked back at the bathroom, "Guess not to everyone."

Potter's eyes narrowed on me and I held my hands up defensively again.

"Draco went and played outside with me today! He showed me all kinds of magic." Teddy told him and I smiled at him.

"Yes yes. I guess I best be off. Potter probably wants his space."

I nodded to them all and headed to the door.

I reached for the handle when I felt Teddy's hand in mine, "No don't go yet. I want us all to play together."

I looked up at Potter who looked back at the fire. I gave Teddy a light smile, "Potter doesn't play well with others. And I have some muggle TV I need to watch, trying to learn how to cook you see."

Teddy's eyes filled with tears and a few fell down his face. I looked away, I don't like crying especially when it's over me. I took my thumb and whipped a tear away gently then looked over at Potter.

"He's all yours dear Savior." And I untangled our hands and left. 

___

473 words