Chapter #16 -part 1

I woke up at about noon the next day. I had wanted to get up way sooner but I felt too sick to do so earlier. I woke up and went downstairs. Nobody said anything about last night and everyone was sitting at the table.

We had made it a tradition to eat whenever we could together. I sat down in my usual spot where a plate of food appeared. I ate a small amount of food and listened to the others talk about tonight.

"We should all have a mini fashion show of our outfits we will be wearing!" Astoria told us all.

Everyone gave bright smiles at the idea.

I just smiled at my friends. They were awesome, rarely have they been boring about my death, though I had heard them crying every so often at night. They always knew how to brighten things up.

"Let's go get some ice cream." I said.

Everyone looked at me for a few seconds, they looked confused.

I shrugged, "We haven't been out together in a long time. We can come home get ready and have a mini fashion show."

Everyone looked at each other before looking back at me, they then smiled brightly, "Yay!" They shouted and the girls ran upstairs to get ready.

I smiled at them and got on a light jacket.

We all headed to a muggle ice cream shop and walked down the streets while the girls pointed out cute dresses. I had gotten ice cream even though it didn't look all that good but I just wanted to enjoy the time.

Once we got home it was about 2 hours till the party. Blaise and myself went first. Potter had said to wear fancy muggle clothing so we both wore nice tuxedos. Blaise had a nice white tux with black pants and a pink tie. I wore a black tux with a white tie.

Blaise walked out first, the girls all whistled at him and I couldn't help but laugh at them all. When I walked out they all smiled brightly and cheered loudly. I gave them all smiles and bowed, "I know, I know. I'm stunning"

They all laughed, the girls went next.

They all got ready and I decided to take the time to drink a headache potion. Granger had brewed me some that were more powerful but since there wasn't a lot I was saving them for important times. I decided this was one of them.

I came back in time for the girls to walk out. Millicent went first, she came out in a stunning long white and purple dress. I clapped while Blaise whistled at her. She rolled her eyes but she smiled brightly. Daphne came out next in a short strapless dress that she looked absolutely gorgeous in. Millicent cheered loudly while Blaise and myself whistled. Daphne glared at us though so we continued. Astoria was next, she was wearing a shorter black and gold dress that she looked amazing in, but I was surprised Daphne even let her wear it. I clapped again while Blaise whistled. I laughed when Daphne hit him hard on the arm. Astoria, that devil, winked at Blaise though and Daphne looked like she was going to kill someone.

I laughed and Pansy walked out. She was wearing a two piece teal colored dress. She looked amazing. She always did but she looked absolutely amazing. Everyone clapped and whistled and I just smiled brightly at her. She smiled brightly back.

She came over and stood next to me and Blaise as Millicent went to grab a camera. I smiled at Blaise, "What's it like to be standing next to the most gorgeous person in the entire world?"

He looked over at Pansy and smiled back at me, "It feels great."

I gave him a short smile but a pretend hurt look, "I was talking about myself of course."

Blaise rolled his eyes and Pansy laughed. I smiled at her, "You do look absolutely stunning Pansy."

She smiled and we all got together for a photo.

--

681 words