"I'd love to meet him some time." I said as she nodded her head,

"You can come if you want to go back in the cold right now. He loves new people."

YES!

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude or anything." I actually said to y/n, not letting my absolute overwhelming excitement take over. Somi glanced between the two of us and smirked,

"Actually I do think Apollo needs you, y/n. Better bring Rosie along too." I looked over at her and she shot me a wink. I blushed lightly and thankfully y/n didn't notice because she had pulled out her phone to look at a text message. She replied to it quickly and looked back up at me with a smile,

"Let's go, Rosie." I nodded my head and rushed to get ready, not wanting her to wait out on me for too long. Somi threw my gloves at me and I thanked her as I tied up my boots. Y/n opened up Somi's apartment door for me and I shot her a smile as she followed after me, "Later Somi! Tell me when the café will be back up and running!"

"Okay, see ya later!" The click of the door shutting was heard and I looked back over my shoulder to see y/n making her way towards me. She got next to me and we both walked towards the elevator. I pressed the button and it opened up after a couple of seconds. It revealed a younger woman, maybe 19 or 20. Her gaze went to y/n and then me, her eyes widening.

Oh no.

"Oh my god! You're–"

"No, I'm not her, sorry. People always mistake me for her, so I understand your confusion." I told the girl, not wanting y/n to find out about my life just yet. I watched as the girl's shoulders fell and her face become disappointed,

"Oh, I'm sorry then. Have a nice day." The woman then brushed past us down the hall, y/n watching her with curious eyes. I rushed into the elevator and y/n slowly followed after me, still silent about the scene that had just happened. I pressed the lobby floor and the doors closed, leaving us in a fucking horrible silence; at least that's what I think. I nervously stole a glance at y/n, seeing her eyebrows still furrowed in slight confusion.

"Who did she mistake you for?" Y/n finally spoke up in a soft voice, turning her head towards me. I took in a somewhat shaky breath before answering.

Y/n's POV

"Just a small singer. Apparently she has some fans around the world." Rosie told me. I just nodded my head at the answer and decided not to pry because she seems uneasy from that interaction. I was mentally debating about getting closer to her in order to comfort her, but I decided against it.

"My apartment is about a ten minute walk. And please let me enter first so I can somewhat straighten it up." I told her with a light tone, hoping to lighten the mood. Thankfully, it got a small laugh out of her,

"Okay, I'll do that for you."

"Thanks, now," the elevator dinged and the doors opened, "let's go to my shitty apartment!" I said while dancing out of the elevator. Rosie now fully laughed at me and I smiled at the sound. She then caught up to me and linked her arm with mine and we went back out the back entrance, going down the street to my apartment building.

The wind whipped around and blew the damn snowflakes right into our faces. I turned around and started to walk backwards because I was getting annoyed. Rosie was still walking into it, struggling a bit, so I reached beside me and gently turned her body around. She looked over at me and realized why I did that. Soon we were both walking backwards like idiots to my apartment.

We turned down my street and I told Rosie what building I lived in. She walked backwards skillfully and then turned up the stairs with me to my apartment lobby. I rushed out in front of her and opened the door for her. She shyly smiled at me and walked in, sighing softly as some warmer air hit our uncovered skin.