Chapter 20: Nightmares

Start from the beginning

Katsuki chased Kirishima to the main lounge area of the dorms where he finally tackled Kirishima. Katsuki smirked taking his phone back. There were a surprisingly large number of students hanging out in the main area of the dormitory. They just snickered before returning to what they had been doing. Katsuki got up and noticed Aizawa sitting there scowling at a magazine. Katsuki walked over to him. Aizawa looked up at him, "Any ideas for finding him?" Aizawa asked. Katsuki just shook his head. "Alright just let me know how you plan to rescue him sooner rather than later," he said before looking back to the magazine.

Katsuki then walked off and waited for dinner. Dinner didn't come much later and once he was done eating he started to get ready for bed. It may have been an early time to go to sleep but the more rest he got tonight the more time he'd have to plan stuff out tomorrow. He flopped onto his bed and closed his eyes hoping that sleep would come easily to him. Of course, it didn't.

His dream wasn't like a typical nightmare, he wasn't even in this dream. The dream was located in a dark room with an unmoving figure in it. The dream zoomed in closer to the figure and Katsuki realized that the figure was Izuku. He looked at Izuku as he woke up. Immediately Izuku started to back up into the wall, eyes wide with fright. Izuku looked around seeing that he was alone, he pulled his legs up in front of himself. Katsuki stood there watching as Izuku just sat there crying mumbling something about Katsuki. This continued until the one door in the room opened revealing light from the other room and a figure shadowed by the outside lights.

Katsuki bolted up sweat formed. He looked at his phone hoping that it was already the next day. It read 4:35. Katsuki laid back down trying to get some more sleep but he felt wide awake. With a groan, he got up and left his dorm to go downstairs and grab something to drink. Sipping a nice warm cup of tea Katsuki recalled his dream. He hoped it wasn't real. He hoped Izuku never wore such a face of terror that he saw when Izuku woke up. He walked over to one of the seats in the lounge area, a nice cushioned one, and sat down. Katsuki slowly sipped his tea, even as it got cold and just sat there.

"You're up early," Iida said making Katsuki jump. "Why are you up so early?" Katsuki asked. "Just going on a run, it's nice in the mornings." Katsuki sat there considering getting dressed and going out for a run not so long after Iida would leave. Katsuki walked back up to his dorm room. A run would get his head cleared and that was what he really needed at the moment. He put on the clothes he usually used when jogging, his PE clothes, and went outside. He started to jog. The gentle wind was soothing and helped calm his mind.

Katsuki loved this time of year, it was warm but had cooled down from the immense heat from June and July as the days got ready for fall. Katsuki's favorite times of the year were Spring and Fall, just like New Year he loved when he could say good riddance to something he didn't like. If it had been a bad year he could easily say "Good riddance" to that year and Spring and Fall meant saying goodbye to the climate being too cold or too hot.

After a decent-sized walk, Katsuki headed back to the dorms. When he got back it was around 6, most of his classmates wouldn't be up for a while since the weekend just started giving him some quietness before he was bothered. When he walked back into the main area he saw a few more people up, not only Iida there now there was Kirishima and Momo up as well. "Hey bro, I heard from Iida that you were up at 5 AM, surprised to hear that, you okay?" Kirishima asked. Katsuki just clicked his tongue to the room of his mouth, "Didn't sleep well. I'll be in my dorm." Then he glared at the trio, "And don't bother me," he said before walking over to the elevator. "I know that what happened was terrible but he could at least try a little harder to be nice," Iida said to the two who stood with them. Momo nodded but Kirishima didn't, even with Katsuki at his best he wasn't one to be nice at all.