47- 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

One week later- 8th March:

"Pass me some popcorn" Elias asked as him and Natalia were snuggled on the sofa, watching some kind of movie- there wasn't many channels available in Colombia.

However, Natalia moved the bowl to the side furthest away from Elias, smiling to herself as she ate a piece of popcorn. Elias just looked at her, his eyebrows raised as Natalia was trying to stop herself from bursting out laughing.

"Is this your way to make me have to fight it off you?" Elias asked and Natalia just smirked, squealing slightly as Elias came closer towards her, attempting to grab the bowl.

Natalia shielded the bowl with her body, laughing hysterically as she felt Elias' arms wrap around her, tickling her.

"Elias, stop-" Natalia spoke but was cut off by her own laugh as she let go of the bowl, grabbing Elias' hands and ripping them from her sides.

Then, Natalia turned him around so that she was sat on top of him, causing their laughter to cease almost completely. Natalia looked into his eyes, flitting to the bowl beside her for just a moment as Elias knew exactly what she was going to do- but he couldn't stop her.

Natalia grabbed a handful of popcorn, throwing it at Elias as she quickly got up, grabbing the bowl and running round the sofa.

"You've asked for it now, amore" Elias spoke as he picked up pieces of popcorn from the sofa, throwing them at Natalia as she chucked a handful at him.

Elias now got up, following after Natalia as she attempted to run away, which turned out to be around the sofa. When she wasn't expecting it, Elias jumped over the sofa, stopping right in front of Natalia and tackling her onto the sofa.

He was gentle, of course, but he knew that if he did accidentally hurt her he'd probably feel ten times the pain in his dick. That seemed to be Natalia's go to area when he'd pissed her off.

Elias pinned her arms down, both of them laughing as Elias went to go tickle Natalia, but he stopped himself.

Him and Natalia looked at each other, puzzled. One of the most common things in life had never been so confusing- and partially worrying.

A knock on the door.

Both of them got up, heading towards the kitchen as Natalia grabbed a knife, getting another and passing it to Elias. It may only be a kitchen knife, but they had packed up their weapons for now- they were content in their own little bubble.

Natalia hid behind the door, knife at the ready as Elias held his hand in the doorknob, looking at Natalia one last time before opening the door.

"What are you doing in there? Actually, don't tell me."

That voice was one that Natalia and Elias could recognise anywhere. Elias let them through, closing the door behind them as Natalia breathed a sigh of relief, putting the knife down.

Amara Romero and Azaiah Martinez were stood in front of them, a long time before she thought she'd ever see them again.

"Don't just stand there, Nat" Amara spoke as she pulled Natalia in for a hug, which she surprisingly returned, tightly gripping onto her body.

"How are you? Are you okay? Is everyone okay?" Natalia asked and Amara just chuckled slightly.

"Relax, Natalia, everyone's fine- it's nice to see you too" Amara sarcastically spoke and Natalia just chuckled slightly before pulling her in for another hug.

"I'm just glad you're okay, I've fucking missed you" Natalia told her and Amara just smiled at the comment.

"I've missed you too, Nat" Amara told her before they eased out of the hug, only to see Elias and Azaiah doing the same.