11- 𝗔 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗖𝗹𝘂𝗯 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

"Name?" The security guard asked, a monotone look on his face, presumably because he was fed up of all the drunken messes stumbling out the club.

"Georgia Kennedy" Natalia answered, twirling a strand of hair with her fingers as she planted a sickly sweet smile on her face, mirroring every other girl that had previously walked into the club.

"Go ahead" the man told her and she quickly thanked him, the smile still on her face until she reached a dressing room, walking in and taking the smile off of her face immediately. It felt like a jaw workout to her, it wasn't normal for her to smile so much.

"You got in?" Elias asked through the earpiece that they had wordlessly exchanged earlier.

"Yeah, have you got in touch with them yet?" Natalia asked him, undressing herself and grabbing a pair of expensive looking lace lingerie out of the wardrobe.

"They're just setting up properly, can't have this mission going awry, amore" Elias told her, the last word slipping off his tongue before he could stop it.

"Don't call me that, Romero" Natalia spat, raking her hands through the wardrobe and pulling out a fur jacket. Shrugging, she threw it on, slightly more aggressive than she intended- she was always angry at someone these days.

"Elias, Nat- can you copy?" Enzo asked through the earpiece, furiously typing away at his desk whilst Amara and Azaiah sat beside him.

"Loud and clear- what you got?" Elias told them whilst Enzo began typing again, a beeping sound signalling he had found something.

"Woah, we've got something alright" Amara spoke, staring wide eyed at the screen.

"Care to elaborate?" Natalia sarcastically asked, her patience running thin, mostly due to Elias and Amara thinking that she can read her mind.

"Right, there's a big shot drug lord there- there'll be lots of security. Seems like they're planning a major deal, don't know what just yet, though" Enzo told them, looking at the man on the screen.

"Yeah, already know- the Russian Mafia's back in town; it's gonna be a big fucking deal for them to travel out here" Elias told them and Azaiah's eyes widened, drifting back into reality and leaning forward abruptly.

"You don't think they're just there for the trade, do you?" Azaiah asked, hoping, for once, he wasn't right.

"No, I think they've fucked us over- big time" Elias told him and Azaiah sighed, raking a hand violently through his hair.

"What's happened now?" Amara asked, looking to Azaiah but he didn't answer, instead staring at the wall blankly.

"The Americans are kissing the fucking Russians asses, that's what" Natalia spat, grabbing a red lipstick from the side and gliding it onto her lips.

"How do we know the Americans aren't planning anything?" Amara asked and Elias laughed blankly, shaking his head.

"The London Mafia did that once- didn't end well for them" Elias told her and Natalia stiffened slightly at the mention of her hometown.

"If they are, they're already dead- trust me" Natalia spoke, already knowing from experience the ruthless nature of the Russian Mafia. She wouldn't dream of pissing them off again.

"G, you're up" a man spoke through the door of Natalia's dressing room, the sound of the music outside bellowing through the walls. Quickly, Natalia fluffed her hair out, letting the loose waves fall onto her shoulder.

"That's your cue" Elias spoke, proceeding to enter the club so he could scan the crowd. He also wasn't going to say no to seeing Natalia dance around a pole.