It was a seemingly innocent question to a bystander but the pink-haired girl knew her girlfriend better than that. She could almost see Cheryl glaring at the words on her own phone.

The pink-haired girl knew her ambiguous message probably set off all kinds of alarms within her girlfriend. Toni was never vague with Cheryl, much to the redhead's appreciation.

So she quickly rectified the situation.

TT <3 [8:51 am]: prudence, she's an old friend from greendale. we haven't seen each other since i moved here.

Toni rolled out of bed with her phone palmed, acutely aware of the slickness on her inner thighs. She padded across the narrow hall and into the small bathroom in the trailer. She flipped on the dim light and glanced in the mirror. Toni took in her disheveled appearance; half-lidded eyes moved to her shoulders, noting the way one strap of her tank top hung off lazily. Then the faint sleep lines on one of her cheek, no doubt from sleeping on a pillow crease. Then they drug up to thick locks laid messily on her head, the faded pink streaks barely visible in the bird's nest.

That dream really must have had her rolling all over the place; she looked a hot mess.

Toni checked her phone, anticipating Cheryl's reply but to her surprise, there wasn't one. She wrinkled her nose in confusion at the empty notification bar.

Cheryl always had been a prompt texter, more so when it came to Toni. What was the hold-up? Was the redhead mad about Toni meeting up with an old friend?

Toni placed her phone on the edge of the sink and ran a hand through her messy hair, endeavoring to tame it but failing spectacularly.

She sighed heavily and sat on the toilet. After relieving her bladder and washing her hands her phone vibrated again.

Bombshell [8:56 am]: Why see her then? It's been years, certainly, you're completely different people now. You've probably nothing in common anymore.

Toni typed quickly.

TT <3 [8:57 am]: because she's in town and messaged me saying she wants to catch up, and so do i. i wanna see how she's been.

Toni dragged her feet across the ragged carpet of the hallway and back into her room and plopped down on her worn-out mattress.

TT <3 [8:57 am]: do you want to come with me? we're meeting at 1:30. i'd love to introduce her to my beautiful girlfriend (:

Toni hadn't originally planned on bringing Cheryl with her; mainly because she was afraid of all the embarrassing stories Prudence would tell her.

Toni had changed a lot since she lived in Greendale and now she has a reputation for being a badass and gang member. Somehow she knew that reputation would considerably deflate if Prudence told the story of the time Toni was pantsed in P.E. and cried for a week about it. Prudence was never one to pull punches, even when her friend were involved.

But if Cheryl going with her gave the redhead piece of mind, she'd absolutely risk-taking a blow to her reputation.

Bombshell [8:58 am]: I'd love to!

Bombshell [8:58 am]: Now bring your cute butt over here (;

The pink-haired girl didn't need to be told twice. She tossed her phone on the bed and headed for the shower.

A half-hour later and Toni was sat on her motorcycle, quickly closing in on Thistlehouse and the girl who resided there.

During her shower, Toni resisted the urge to relieve the twinge between her legs. But as she rode on the uneven streets of the southside, she was beginning to regret her restraint.