that heavy breathing on the floor

It was a normal Thursday at Riverdale high. Students going to class, couples being cute together. Except for one, President Cheryl Blossom with her first lady Toni Topaz or choni as Ronnie lovingly named them, they were siting in the common room. Well sitting is a bit of a stretch, more like Cheryl is straddling her serpent girlfriend. Which is where our story begins.

"mhmm TT you feel so good under me" Cheryl moans lowly in Toni ear while sucking behind it.

Toni grips Cheryl thigh tightly holding her still while her other hand is going underneath her shirt stroking her back. "Don't stop babe" toni moans breathlessly.

"Nothing in this world could make me stop TT" Cheryl slowly starts grinding down on Toni.

Toni's hand that was resting on Cheryl thigh started sliding up slowly.

"Fuck baby please touch me" Cheryl moans lowly into Toni neck.

"I love when you beg bombshell" Toni starts slide her hand up and down slowly on the inside of Cheryl thigh.

The love birds are so into each other they don't hear the commotion of the others entering the room. Well at least they didn't until one Veronica Lodge clears her throat loudly.

Toni and Cheryl look up quickly breaking the bubble they were in.

"Sorry TT looks like we have an audience, we'll have to finish later." Cheryl kisses Toni quickly and gets off from straddling to properly sitting on Toni lap.

Toni just smirks and holds Cheryl hands like she wasn't just a few seconds away from touching her girlfriend dripping pussy in the middle of the common room.

"You guys know your at school right, more pacifically the common room" betty ask sitting next veronica, while Ronnie places her legs on bettys lap.

"Oh you don't say dear cousin Betty, could've fooled me. I thought this was the locker room. Oh no that's where you and Ronnie go" Cheryl just glares at betty and Ronnie for interrupting her and toni moment. Betty blushes beat red while Veronica smirks. While Archie, Kevin and Sweet Pea start laughing.

"What are you laughing at Andrews? You and Josie use the music room for you own fun. And Kevin need I remind you, you used to got the forest for you sexual fun." Cheryl looks at them trying to prove a point.

"And why are you laughing at Sweets your worse. I caught you and fangs going at it in the Wyrm janitors closet." Toni says laughing

Everyone laughs at this while Sweets and fangs blush like crazy.

"Okay so we've all mishaps when it comes to controlling ourselves" Veronica says

"But it seems like you and Toni have a harder time controlling yourselves" Josie states.

"Well have you seen my girlfriend she is sexy as hell" Cheryl says playing with Toni hair while Toni kisses her cheek

"Yes Cheryl we have all seen your girlfriend, but seriously you guys got at like your addicted to sex."

"We are not addicted to sex veronica, we just have a healthy sex life unlike you and my cousin. I completely understand why your jealous." Cheryl smirks the entire time.

"I am not jealous! Betty and I have just as much sex as you and Toni we just know its better to keep our sexual relationship in the confines of our bedroom unlike you two who go at it anywhere and at anytime there's a hard surface in the vicinity. And if its not your mouth, its your hands, and it if its not your hands its your eyes"

"What's your point Lodge" Cheryl says already bored with this conversation.

"My point is that you two cant even go one second without some sort of contact, I bet you can't even go two weeks without sex."