Chapter 22 - House

Four weeks later, Jackson and I heard about the house we had looked at. We were doing the closing two weeks from now, and then he house would be ours. I was excited. It was a really nice house that had four bedrooms, because we wanted the boys to each have their own room.

Peyton and Asher were doing a closing on the one house they're buying today. They were going to begin moving in today. We were going to help them, and they'll help us when it's time for us to move into our house.

Jackson and I made our way to the house that Asher and Peyton just had a closing on. They had their bed delivered and their other furniture delivered too. Their bed was a king sized, just in case the girls ever wanted to sleep in between them. I thought that that was a really good idea; Jackson and I just might use that.

Jackson and Asher took most of the furniture in, and Peyton and I took some of the lighter boxes. We didn't want to carry anything too heavy because we have back pains as it is, and we don't need anything else to hurt our backs or hurt us in general.

The boys did most of the work, but Peyton and I helped with the little stuff. Uncle Ashton and dad were here to help the boys too. So was Carter. Mum and aunt Chloe came, but they were helping Peyton and me. We were setting up parts of the nursery. The guys already set up the cribs and got them put together, but us girls were putting the clothes and toys and all of that stuff in the dressers or in the closets. We were also putting Peyton's clothes away in her dresser and her closet.

We were also working in the kitchen, putting food in their nice, new fridge. Peyton said it was going to be different, having Asher working and actually making money for them to buy food and stuff for the babies.

They had enough money for the house as well as Jackson and I did because Mum and dad had a huge fund saved for us to go to college and to help for a house someday. All of that money Mum and dad had saved up for Peyton helped them get everything in the house they needed, including the clothes for the babies. Asher and Jackson have both been working and making some good money. Since they were, both Peyton and Asher and Jackson and I were able to buy a nice house and stuff for the babies.

Mum, Aunt Chloe, Peyton, and I were taking the stuff they had for the girls and putting it in their closet or in the dresser. They didn't have many clothes or many toys, but they had a few. They didn't buy many, like Jackson and me, because we knew we were going to get some things at our baby shower in three months. We pulled the clothes out of the boxes and looked at them.

"Look at these little white jeans" Peyton showed us. They were so cute.

"What about this little tutu" Mum said.

"This little pink dress is so adorable" Aunt Chloe added.

"This onesie is so cute!" I told them. It said, "Daddy's Little Girl" on it.

I loved doing this. All of the clothes they have are so cute! We have cute little clothes for our boys already too. I couldn't wait until the babies were born.