Chapter 9 - What!?

"We think you guys might be pregnant..." Yazmeen told us.

"What? We're not pregnant! At least I'm not. I don't know about Peyton" Emma said, and I replied, "no.. I'm not pregnant. I haven't done anything"

"are you guys sure? Because you were eating a lot, you threw up, then you both wanted ice cream.." Samantha said.

"Maybe that's why we heard you guys crying in the hallway.." Stacy added.

"I don't know.. Maybe something happened at Jackson and Asher's party?" Mia suggested.

"I don't know.. Jackson told me he was looking out for me the whole night" Emma told them.

"Asher said the same about me" I added.

"Who knows? Something might've happened" Sophia told us.

"Maybe you two should take tests to be sure" Lilli suggested.

"Fine" I said, "I'll go to the store and get a few. Just to make you guys happy, though. We'll prove to you we aren't pregnant"

"Okay" the girls agreed with me, and I went downstairs, told Mum and dad I was going to the store really quick, got in my car, and left.

I drove off to the store, knowing that I wasn't pregnant. I bought four tests anyways, two for me, two for Emma.

I got home and showed the girls the tests. I handed Emma her two, then went off to take mine.

I walked back into the room after taking mine and i waited for Emma to take hers. Once she came back into the room, I set a timer for five minutes on my phone.

"Do you guys really think we're pregnant?" I asked them.

"Yeah. We do," Evelyn said.

"okay... I'm just telling you guys, Peyton and I aren't pregnant, alright?" Emma told them.

"Okay" they said, but they still didn't sound like they agreed with us.

After a few more minutes, my phone dinged. It was time to see the results of the tests. Emma and I walked into the bathroom, and we looked at them at the same time. I was shocked when I saw mine: positive and positive.. Emma showed me hers: positive and positive. I was so scared. I had no idea who the dad was, I had no idea what to do.. I had a little baby inside of me. I was so terrified. I bet Emma was too.

We walked back into the room with tears in our eyes. The girls' mouths dropped open.

"We're both pregnant.." I announced, crying.

"Peyton.. Emma.. Don't cry!" Zoe hugged us.

"Do you know who the dad is?" Yazmeen asked both of us. Emma and I both shook our heads no. I had no idea, and that was one of the many things that scared me.

"You don't know who the dad is?" Lilli asked, and Emma and I shook our heads once more.

"Maybe you should ask Asher or Jackson if they know anything. You said that they told you they were with you the whole night" Samantha suggested.

"Yeah.. That's a good idea" Evelyn said.

"I guess we can ask them tomorrow, okay?" Emma said, and I nodded.

"But wait-" Stacy stopped us, "what about Mason and Ethan?" She told us, and I had completely forgotten about Mason..

"I know Ethan isn't the father.." Emma admitted and bit her lip, "I feel so bad"

"Mason isn't the father for me, either. We've never done anything" I told them.

"So.. This is kinda like what happened with you guys? Your dad got your mum pregnant, and Uncle Luke was dating her at the time, so he thought you guys were his, but you were your dad's kids" Mia made a point.

"Oh my god.. It'll probably be like Deja Vu for Mum and dad" Emma giggled.

"But one thing is, they said that they stayed with us the whole night.." I pointed out.

"You don't know what happened until you ask them, because they stayed sober the whole time" Zoe told us, and we nodded.

"Okay. We will tomorrow" I promised. I was so nervous to find out the truth..