Chapter 26 - Girls

*Peyton's POV*

I got to the room, and the doctor got an ultrasound ready. He figured out from the ultrasound that baby A, the first baby, was feet first, or breech. He said that it was okay and that we were going to try naturally anyway.

Aunt Chloe and Uncle Ashton walked into the room just then. Asher motioned for them to come over, and he told them about baby A being breech, but trying naturally anyways.

We tried naturally, and it worked, with just a bit more work than what would usually be needed. I pushed at least five times until I heard cries. I then knew that my first baby girl was here. Baby B was fine, not breech. She came out with only three pushes.

The whole time, Asher was beside me, holding my hand, and telling me that I could do it.

Aunt Chloe told me that everyone that was at the party was in the waiting room. Asher decided once he heard back from the nurses, he would go out and tell everyone about our girls.

Aunt Chloe and Uncle Ashton decided leave to go to see Jackson and Emma. At the same time Aunt Chloe and Uncle Ashton left, Mum and dad were coming in.

"Hey sweetie.. How are you feeling?" Mum asked me.

"I hurt.. a lot.."

"Baby A was breech" Asher informed them.

"Oh.. I wonder why they didn't have a c-section on you then?" Dad wondered.

"Everything was happening so quick" I told him, "they probably didn't have time to get ready for a c-section"

"Yeah, I bet" Dad agreed.