chapter 26

we pulled into the parking lot of the golf course that looked a little like a run-down amusement park.

kie jumped out of the car, spreading her arms out, and inhaled deeply.

"smells the same as it did 4 years ago" she smiled.

"a little more run-down than I remember," rafe said with his brows raised.

"I remember it being this shitty" jj said smacking a piece of wood that held up the massive neon sign above us "but she's a beauty".

"let's skip the park shaming and go have fun!" kie said running through the entrance to the ticket booth.

"how many" the old man croaked, his voice low and scratchy, and he had a scar down his left eye.

"seven" I replied.

he opened a drawer and shakily handed me seven tickets.

"5 bucks each" he hissed.

we all handed him the money and walked to the wall of clubs and balls to choose from.

jj chose a blue club with a green ball, kie had the opposite, pope had a yellow club and ball, sarah had a pink club and ball, john b had a red club and ball, rafe had a black club and ball and I had a purple club and ball.

another employee, who looked like a teenager considering he looked like he would rather be doing anything else, pointed to our course.

jj ran to the fake palm tree, squeezing the coconuts like a toddler.

"living out your fantasy?" I retorted.

"i'll have you know I get quite a lot of pussy" jj said.

"whatever man," pope said.

"no i'm serious" jj added walking further to the course with pope.

rafe wrapped his arm around my waist, inching his fingers up to my bra causing me to let out a sharp breath.

"knock it off rafe" I muttered under my breath.

"but it's fun seeing you get flustered in public" he whispered back.

I rolled my eyes as we continued walking to the underwater-themed area of the park.

jj went first, hitting the ball off a prop and into the parking lot.

"nice one j" john b shook his head and went next.

***

it had been about 30 minutes and we were practically halfway through.

the guys had walked further ahead than rafe and me to the next course so rafe grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a little secluded rock tunnel.

"cmon rafe" I laughed as he pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck.

"but your hair is falling in front of your face, your lips look super wet and your boobs look fantastic in that shirt" he grinned but also whined back.

"I mean.. go on" I brushed my shoulder confidently.

"don't get cocky now," he said continuing to kiss my neck.

I grabbed his dick through his pants "we've been through this before" I said dropping to my knees and unbuckling his pants.

"you love it when i'm cocky" I grinned pulling down his boxers, his dick already hard.

I ran my tongue along the tip and down the shaft before bobbing my head up and down fast.

rafes mouth dropped and his eyes closed.

he grabbed the back of my head and moved it with my motions.

his hips started to thrust faster and faster.

before he could climax I took him out of my mouth and wiped my face, walking away.

"y/n!" rafe whisper shouted behind me.

I grinned and approached the rest of our friends.

"there you are.. where's rafe?" kie crossed her arms and raised a brow.

"shut up" I laughed and got up to put.

rafe had walked up after I finished, his arms crossed and his face had an angry expression displayed on it. all he did was glare at me.

"what's wrong with you?" pope asked.

"..nothing...." he muttered continuing to glare at me.

I winked back and turned around to walk to the last course.

everyone finished up and we walked back to the putter wall.

as I was walking I felt something move in front of my foot, tripping me and making me fall to the ground.

I looked up to see rafe whistling and swinging his club.

my face went red with anger and I scoffed, putting up my club and walking to the car.

we all drove back home, everyone talking except rafe and I. rafe continued to glare as I stared straight in front of me with my arms crossed.

I rubbed my elbow, feeling a bruise.

rafe had noticed I was hurt and put his hand on my thigh "hey i'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" he said softly.

I took his hand off my thigh and placed it back in his lap "i'm fine" I sneered and looked out the window.

he sighed deeply and crossed his arms.

we got back to the chateau and I was the first one out of the car and in the house. I wasn't pissed at rafe but I wanted to punish him for embarrassing me, even if I started it.

rafe ran in after me but I made it to my room and slammed the door before he could get to me.

"cmon y/n I didn't mean to" he whined.

"shut up," I said.

"i'm sorry... but you just left me there! that wasn't very nice on your part miss" he retorted.

I just decided to give him the silent treatment so I laid on my bed and scrolled through my phone.

"fine, if you're not gonna going to talk to me i'm gonna sit outside this door until you let me in" he yelled.

"even if it takes all night!"