chapter 23

we arrived at the beaten-down cabin. rafe stopped the car and put it in park, a bit hesitant.

"you nervous?" I asked.

"no" he shook his head removing his hand from my thigh leaving wet spots from sweat.

I looked at him with an unamused look.

"don't start" he pointed his finger at me before exiting the car.

I opened the car door, stepping out, and taking rafes hand. I led him out to the backyard, seeing all my friends cock their heads towards rafe and i. all their faces dropped when they saw rafe holding my hand.

I walked up to them "hey guys" I said trying not to make this awkward.

"hey, y/n.. hey rafe," kie said giving me a hug and leaning in to hug rafe. rafe hesitated but hugged back.

sarah got up with john b.

"hiii babes," sarah said.

"glad you're back y/n..." john b said before looking at rafe. "rafe" he nodded before sitting back down.

pope and jj stood up and gave me a big group hug.

"hi rafe," pope said putting his hand out.

rafe shook it "hey pope, I'm really sorry about last year man I was an asshole," he said. everyone's eyes widened a bit in shock at the sincereness in his voice.

pope was taken aback, his mouth parted.

"don't worry about it man.. in the past" pope shrugged.

"hi, baby girl" jj said giving me a hug and a quick peck on the cheek.

I could feel rafes hand squeeze mine.

I looked at him but he was already glaring at me.

"hello.. kook," jj said looking rafe up and down.

"jj" rafe nodded.

jj scoffed and sat back down.

I took rafe and sat us down next to kie.

kie grabbed two beers and handed them to rafe and me.

rafe seemed to get along with everyone except jj. jj had stayed quiet for most of the night. I just talked to the girls while rafe was talking to pope and john b.

"alright I'm gonna crash, goodnight guys, it was nice seeing you rafe," kie said yawning, getting up and walking into the chateau.

"I think we should all turn in for the night," john b said taking sarah inside, pope, rafe and I followed. jj stayed outside for a bit by himself.

we all exchanged good nights and I led rafe to my bedroom.

he studied my room before sitting on the bed.

I took off his sweatshirt and threw it to him so he could change into it.

"I don't think my sweatpants will fit you," I said.

"ask sarah to get a pair of john b's sweats or something," he said.

I rolled my eyes but texted sarah anyways.

me
can u snag a pair of john b's sweats for rafe pleaseee ?

she replied instantly like normal.

sarah
sure babe, he's in the bathroom rn so I'll grab them now

"sarah's coming in clutch" I laughed throwing my phone on the bed followed by myself.

a few minutes later i heard a knock followed by the door opening. sarah popped her head in and threw a pair of black sweats at rafe.

"thank youuu" i whisper shouted.

she winked back and shut the door.

rafe stood up and slipped off his khakis revealing his tight, grey boxers.

i stared, seeing him cock his head up making me look away quickly.

he chuckled to himself "you're cute when you stare".

"i wasn't staring.." i said.

"you're even cuter when you lie about staring" he tied his sweats and laid in bed next to me.

"no need to get cocky" i scoffed.

he cupped my face with his hands "oh princess you love when i get cocky".

i snapped my head away from him.

"asshole" i muttered with a grin.

he reached his hand over to my face, grabbing my chin and turning my head towards him. his expression looked angry.

"what.. love?" he cocked his head.

"ass.. hole" i annunciated.

his tongue swirled along the inside of his bottom lip, turning his head away and chuckling.

rafe was a little scary when crossed.

"don't.. get.. smart" he said slowly.

i bit my lip, feeling brave.

"or what? are you gonna punish me rafey?" i pouted.

he glanced at my lips then back at me.

"don't tempt me y/n, were not alone in this house" he seethed through his teeth taking his hand off my chin.

i laid my hand on his sweats inches away from his dick causing him to look at my hand and then me.

"that hasn't stopped you before" i smirked.

i slowly moved my hand lower before he gripped my wrist with his hand.

"don't" he said in a low tone.

i began to climb on top of him, straddling him.

"y/n don't fucking-" i cut him off by wrapping my hand around his throat, the back of his head hitting the headboard.

"just shut up" i said, his brows furrowed at the sudden dominance.

i lifted his sweatshirt and felt up his abs.

"y/n we can't" he whispered.

"why not?" i groaned.

"because you don't know how to be quiet" he said bluntly.

"then i guess i'll just have to have something in my mouth to keep me quiet.." i whispered.

rafe let out a heavy breath before i lowered my body to his legs, lowering his sweats and boxers.

i wrapped my hand around him and swirled my tongue around his tip causing him to shift a bit.

"if you're going to be risky.. don't be a tease" he whined.

i took him into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down and pumped the rest with my hand.

i moaned a bit when i felt him harden and looked up at him.

"you like the feeling of me getting hard in your mouth sweetheart?" he whispered shouted not breaking eye contact with me.

i moaned quietly in response, still bobbing my head up and down.

"fuck y/n your mouth is so so good" he whispered shutting his eyes.

i continued with my motions before feeling the hot substance land on my tongue as rafe groaned above me.

i lifted my head up and wiped my face, trying to lay back down next to him but he grabbed my hips before i could do anything.

"oh love, you didn't think i was the only one that was going to get pleasure did you?"

authors note :
next chapter is another spicy one so here's a warning 😮‍💨