chapter 24

"oh love, you didn't think i was the only one who was going to get pleasure did you?" he smirked in a low tone.

he moved my body over next to his before moving his body in front of my legs.

"what happened to be being too loud?" i said crossing my arms.

rafe ran his tongue along the inside of his lip and looking around, thinking of ideas.

he stopped looking around with a blank expression and looked up at me, smirking.

he took my knees with his hands, spreading my legs open. he grabbed the hem of my sweats and slid them down, pulling them off. i was still wearing the same blood red panties from yesterday making him bite his lip.

he reached up and pulled my shirt off revealing the matching bra.

"so how is it that you're going to keep me qui-" i tried to say but rafe cut me off, shoving two fingers in my mouth.

"that's how" he whispered.

he pumped his fingers in and out of my mouth, taking them out and moving my panties to the side with his other hand. he ran his two fingers up my slit making me shiver.

he took his free hand and shoved two fingers in my mouth while his other two fingers moved down to my entrance. he slid both inside, slowly, making me grip the sheets.

he moved his head down between my legs and kissed my clit. i moaned through his fingers causing him to push them farther back into my throat.

thank god i was born without a gag reflex..

rafe began to move his tongue all around my heat. i threw my head back and closed my eyes intaking the pleasure. he moved his fingers faster, curling them this time hitting my g-spot everytime. i squeezed my thighs against the sides of his head.

he moved his tongue faster and faster, groaning against my core causing me to shiver once more.

"i'm.. gonna.. cum" i choked through his fingers.

he glanced up at me and continued his motions before i released all over his face and fingers.

he licked up all my juices until i was spotless and took his fingers out, replacing the ones in my mouth with the ones he had inside me.

"i want you to taste how sweet you are" he whispered watching me do what i was told.

he leaned in and kissed my forehead "good girl" he said laying back down next to me.

he turned over to my direction and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"you're so pretty" he smiled.

my cheeks went red, per usual.

i leaned into his face and kissed his nose softly and looking into his eyes before grabbing his face and smothering him with kisses everywhere.

rafe tried to get out of my grasp but couldn't because he was laughing so hard.

i let him go and pulled up the covers on my bed, snuggling up next to rafe and closing my eyes.

"goodnight love" rafe whispered laying a kiss on my forehead.

"goodnight... raphael" i sneered.

he turned his body away from me and huffed.

"wow.." he scoffed.

i moved my body behind his back making myself the big spoon.

rafe moved his body towards mine and grabbed my hand, latching our fingers together.

****

i woke up with my face buried in the back of rafes neck, our hands still together.

i unlatched our fingers and slowly got up off the bed, walking towards the door.

my foot stepped on a loose floorboard, making it squeak. i heard rafe rustling behind me in the bed.

"you disturbed my beauty sleep" i heard him mutter into the pillow before sitting up.

"and where are you going beautiful?" he said rasping, his eyes and cheeks were a bit puffy which made him look like a chipmunk on roids.

"i was gonna see if the guys were up, i didn't want to wake you" i said.

"no worries" he smiled.

i looked in my mirror in disgust, fixing my bed head.

rafe walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder.

rafe threw on a shirt as i opened the door stepping outside the room.

nobody was in the kitchen yet so i figured everyone was still asleep.

rafe walked into the kitchen and opened the pantry pulling out a box of pancake mix.

"pancakes?" rafe said holding the box up.

i nodded and grabbed a pan, spatula and bowl from the cupboards above.

rafe grabbed the rest of the ingredients and laid them out on the table.

rafe poured the mix into the bowl along with milk and reached for the eggs.

"watch this" he said confidently putting an egg in one hand.

he cracked the egg above the bowl, the egg shattering in his hands and shells falling into the bowl.

his face fell into disappointment as i facepalmed.

"fuckin idiot"

kiara and pope were the first to enter the kitchen.

"ooo smells good in here" kie said sitting at the table.

"yeah what's cookin?" pope asked.

"pancakes" i said holding up my spatula.

jj walked in a few minutes later, smoke emerging his lips from his juul.

"addict" i coughed.

"don't pretend like you and everyone else don't hit off this princess" he laughed.

"heyyy breakfast is my job" jj pouted.

"jj as much as i love your burnt eggs, it's a pancake morning" i replied.

"fair enough" he said.

i finished up the pancakes and put them on plates. john b and sarah came into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"somebody's been busy" john b said looking at the plate of pancakes in front of him.

"thought i'd give jj a break" i said.

"yay no burnt eggs!" sarah said "sorry jj".

"you guys are just jealous that i'm gonna be on kitchen nightmare someday" jj put his hands up in defense.

"the only nightmares you're going to be in are mine" kiara snickered.

authors note :
IM SO SORRY MY LOVES!! ive been swamped with school and work but thank you guys for being so patient and getting this to 5k reads ❤️ i'm gonna try and write as much as i can over the next few days to make it up to yall.