chapter 3

i woke up with a headache thinking back to rafes comment about holding my alcohol because he wasn't wrong i just couldn't admit that.

i opened the door smelling burnt eggs and seeing jj in the kitchen with his shirt off in a cooking apron.

i chuckled to myself as i entered the bathroom grabbing some tylenol from the cabinet next to the mirror. i grabbed a glass of water and swallowed the pill, stepping outside the bathroom into the kitchen.

"you burnt whatever... that is" i said pointing at the pan in jj's hand.

"shut up i'm like gordon ramsey" he said.

all of a sudden my phone buzzed and i looked down to see sarah's name.

sarah ❤️
heyyy, wanna come over and swim with wheezie and i?

i smiled to myself because i loved nothing more than hanging out with sarah especially with her little sister.

me
i'll be right over!

i put my phone in my pocket and headed to my room to put on a cute lavender bathing suit that held my boobs well with a matching bottom that was a bit cheeky. i threw on a bob marley t shirt over it and grabbed my bag.

"bye jj tell john b i'm at sarah's" i waved to jj before leaving the door.

i heard a bye from behind me as i walked towards the twinkie.

as i entered the cameron residence i saw multiple workers out front either mowing the lawn or cutting the hedge sculptures in front of the house.

i walked towards the door and knocked on it seeing a beautiful face open it.

"heyyy, wheezie is out back" sarah said leading me out back.

i looked over and saw three boys sitting around a table with a bong and multiple beer cans and bottles scattered across it.

"oh yeah, my brother and his friends are here too but just ignore them" sarah said jumping onto a pool floatie.

i looked over and saw rafe laughing with his friends before looking up and meeting his eyes with mine and his smile dropped.

i quickly looked away walking over towards sarah taking my shirt off. when the shirt came over my eyes i caught the blonde staring at me and looking down abruptly when he saw me.

"hey y/n!" wheezie said excitingly swimming over towards me.

"hey wheezie how's my favorite 8th grader?" i said.

"great, how's my favorite pogue?" she replied.

"wheeze" sarah said punching her arm.

"it's okay sarah" i said before jumping into the pool.

after swimming around for a while i got up and layed down in the beach chairs next to the boys.

the smell of weed penetrated my nose as i looked over at rafe.

"problem pogue princess?" rafe said raising a brow.

"nope" i said looking away.

"you want some or something?" he asked.

"nah, i have better weed in the back of my pocket than whatever's sitting in your piece right now" i scoffed.

"fine, then let's try it out" rafe sneered.

"what?" i said looking back over.

"you heard me. if your stuff is so good then let's try it out" he said.

i rolled my eyes but got up anyways pulling a bag of green clumps out of my bag and placing it on the table.

rafe leaned his hand over to go pick up the bag but i slapped his hand.

"you wanna smoke this weed? no touch" i said unzipping the bag, grinding it up and putting it into the piece.

i turned the bong towards rafe as he grabbed the lighter.

"i would go slo-" my words were cut off by rafe hitting the bong immediately before coughing very hard not listening to my words.

"i warned you" i said putting my hands in defense as topper and his other friend laughed.

the other boy hit the bong and looked at me.

"damn i never thought we'd get good weed from a pogue... i'm kelce" he said holding his arm out.

i shook it, "y/n".

a kook just introduced himself to a pogue. weird.

"save me a hit" i said before walking back to the pool with sarah and wheezie.

"wheezie you didn't see anything" i said as she put her fingers to her lips making a zipping motion.

"i cant believe you shared your good stuff with my brother" sarah laughed.

"they looked like they needed some real shit to get them going" i replied.