chapter 20

authors note :
warning ⚠️
this chapter is spicy along with the next one so viewer discretion is advised or whatever

rafe bit his lip and laughed, walking to the big pantry.

I followed and scanned around at all the food they had. I'll give it to them.. they never fail to keep me fed when I come over.

rafe grabbed a package of microwaveable popcorn and a bag of doritos, walking out the pantry and to the refrigerator. my eyes landed on the graham crackers. those were my favorite munchie food so I grabbed a package out of the box and walked out.

rafe opened the fridge grabbing some water bottles. he then pulled out the bottom freezer drawer grabbing a container of mint chocolate chip ice cream and then two spoons from the drawer next to the sink.

"I didn't think rich people cared for mint chip," I said grabbing the package of popcorn and putting it in the microwave.

"jesus y/n money doesn't just fall out of my ass," he said grabbing a bowl for the popcorn.

"sureee" I squinted my eyes making him roll his.

the microwave beeped and rafe grabbed the bag of popcorn, dumping it into the bowl.

"nice job idiot you fuckin burned it," he said looking at me putting his hands on his hips.

I looked at the popcorn that was slightly blackened on the inside.

"fuck off bitch" I stuck my middle fingers in the air and grabbed the snacks heading upstairs.

I opened rafes bedroom door, rafe following me in. I laid the snacks on the bed and fell onto it, turning around to face the tv.

rafe went to his closet and took off his shirt, followed by his pants. his back muscles flexing when he reached to grab a pastel yellow sweatshirt.

I watched as he grabbed a pair of grey shorts and changed. I cocked my head back to the tv when he turned around, walking towards the bed.

rafe plopped down next to me grabbing the remote off his desk and turning the tv on.

I grabbed the blunt from my pocket and my lighter from my bag, lighting it up while rafe switched from cable to netflix.

I put my legs underneath his covers. he reached his arm over me and pulled me in so my head was on his shoulder.

I took a few more hits off the blunt and passed it to him. he grasped it between his two fingers and raised it to his lips.

he pulled up the movie and pressed play, kissing the top of my head.

rafe quickly paused the movie when we heard footsteps up the stairs and stopping in front of his door.

the door opened revealing sarah. her mouth fell open and gasped.

"sarah we thought you were a robber" I laughed.

"well clearly I'm not a robber.. so are y'all" she pointed both her fingers back and forth shifting her eyes back and forth between us.

rafe sighed "yes sarah".

she squealed and whipped out her phone snapping a picture with the flash making rafe and I put our hands up to cover our faces.

"sarah get the hell out" rafe sneered. I hit his shoulder and looked back at sarah.

"how are the boys sare.." I asked with a frown.

"pope was upset but got over it because he's happy you found someone, john b was pissed but he believed me when I told him rafe was different after you and he started hanging out and is willing to let you date him and jj.. well... id say we all should give him some space for a bit.." she said looking down after the last sentence.

I sighed putting my head in my hand. "I'll talk to him tomorrow.. all of them, thank you sarah," I said.

"of course honey, I'm still down the hall if you need me" she winked before shutting the door.

I leaned back into rafes arms. he pressed play again and my hand reached for the bowl of popcorn in between us.

I grabbed a handful and put it in my mouth. "the popcorn isn't that burnt" I muttered.

rafe laughed, pulling me closer so my head was back on his shoulder and his head was on my head.

we continued watching the movie, our highs washing over us making us laugh at everything happening on the tv screen.

"I would fuck the shit out of skeet ulrich and matthew lillard" I shrugged.

"hey hey hey the only person you'll be fucking the shit out of is me," he said moving his arm from my shoulder to my thigh squeezing tightly.

"or what?" I whispered into his ear making his jaw clench.

he slowly moved his hand to my neck pushing my head softly against his bed frame.

"or I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to get out of bed next week" he took his other hand and moved it down to my sweatpants pushing it inside till he reached my panties.

he remained eye contact and moved my panties out of the way with his fingers. he ripped his hand out and put two fingers in front of my face.

"open," he said sternly.

I opened my mouth and he placed his fingers inside. I sucked on them watching his lips part as he stared at my lips.

he slowly took them out and pushed his hand underneath my pants again, pushing two fingers in my entrance. he pumped in and out, me moaning in the process.

I gasped instantly feeling his fingers curl hitting my g spot. "you're getting weak over my fingers... I don't know if those guys can do that" he whispered looking at my lips and then at my eyes.

"rafe.." I moaned grabbing his arm that was in my pants.

"moan my name again sweetheart," he said going faster.

"rafe!" I screamed, he took his hand off my neck and slithered it up sticking two fingers in my mouth to silence my moans.

"quiet down love" he watched me suck on his fingers as he went faster in and out of me.

my hands flew above me gripping the headboard.

he ripped his fingers out of my mouth, as soon as my hands hit the headboard, grabbing my wrists one by one, taking my hands, and placing each underneath my hoodie and tank top so I was cupping my boobs.

"I'm gonna cum rafe" I whined making him go faster for a few more seconds then ripping his fingers out, laying down next to me.