chapter 21

I sat up and stared at rafe in shock with my mouth open and brows furrowed.

his eyes were fixated on the screen.

I crossed my arms before a lightbulb turned on in my head. I remembered the blood-red lace set I was wearing.

I moved my legs out from the covers, lifting them off rafe and sitting on his lap straddling him once again.

I lifted off my shirt throwing it to the other side of his room and looking back at him.

he snapped his bloodshot eyes to my bra then to me.

"did you wear this for me?" he said in a deep tone placing his hands on my hips.

"now I have your attention," I said moving my hands up his sweatshirt, feeling his abs.

he pulled my shorts down a bit revealing my matching panties. his thumbs reached up into the sides of my panties laying on my hips.

I grinded my ass a bit against his shorts feeling him get hard underneath me causing him to groan.

his hands reached around my back slowly unclasping my bra before it fell in his lap, revealing my boobs.

he put both hands on my skin giving me goosebumps as he began to massage them. I put my hands on his following his movements and shutting my eyes throwing my head back.

"I love you" he whispered.

I looked down at him before slowly laying my body against his chest, his hands wrapping around my back.

"I love you too" I whispered back kissing him softly.

he pulled the covers over us just enough to cover me.

"get in my hoodie" he laughed opening up his oversized hoodie.

I crawled inside laying my head underneath his and resting one hand on his chest. he wrapped his arms around me. my legs spread out on his and my eyes shut.

I felt warm in his embrace, like nothing from the dark could hurt me. I could hear his heavy breaths above me as I drifted off into sleep.

****

my eyes opened to the darkness of rafes hoodie. his chin resting on my head. I heard him groan as his head lifted off mine, his hands unwrapping to rub the sleep from his eyes.

he looked down at me "morning pretty girl" he said in a raspy voice, his eyes and lips slightly puffy.

"morning lover boy" I teased sliding my hand up to tap his nose.

I slid my body out from underneath his hoodie, moving my knees up so I was straddling him again.

his eyes moved from mine down to my chest, a grin appearing on his face followed by him tucking his bottom lip into his teeth.

I looked down to see I was still half-naked. I gasped and covered myself with my arms, running off the bed and grabbing my shirt off the floor.

"y/n what the fu-" I cut rafes words off by slamming the door to the bathroom in his room shut.

I threw on my shirt and turned around, opening the door seeing rafe with his arms crossed. "what was that about?" his face looked serious.