chapter 14

the sun shines through my blinds, hitting my face causing me to open my eyes in annoyance.

my door flew open, jj popping his head out with a wide tooth smile.

"get up baby it's breakfast time!" jj said leaving the room with the door open.

"at least close the door when you leave asshole!" i yelled closing the door.

i put my hair in a messy bun and walked outside my room. pope sitting on the couch.. reading.

"hey pope what are you doing here so early?" i asked scratching my head.

"the boys are going on a little fishing trip" jj said putting one arm around john b and the other around pope.

"so you're all leaving me?" i said crossing my arms.

"just go to kies or sarah's or something" john b said.

i didn't feel like seeing rafe today so i decided to text kie.

me
kieee can i come over plzzzz the boys are leaving me for a fishing trip

i glanced at my phone when i received a reply.

kie 💕
sorry y/n my mom is dragging me to go dress shopping for midsummers :/

fuck now i have to go to sarah's...

me
no worries babes ❤️ have fun

i put my phone in my pocket grabbing the keys for the twinkie off the counter.

"we haven't even left yet and you're already leaving" john b said.

"i'm sick of you guys" i stuck my tongue out at them before leaving out the front door and driving down the road.

****

i pulled the beat up van up to the big mansion. i walked to the door knocking on it seeing a shadow approach it.

the door opened and my stomach dropped.

"hey.." rafe said quietly.

"where's sarah" i asked not wanting to start conversation since i was still annoyed with him.

he scoffed in my face "wow, no 'hey rafe how's it going' or 'nice to see you too rafe'" he said.

"hey rafe how's it going nice to see you bye" i said walking past him and up the stairs into sarah's room.

"oh hey y/n what are you doing here?" sarah asked typing away at her laptop.

"boys left me for a fishing trip, kies stuck dress shopping and i need the company" i said.

"you sure you're not here for rafe" she said raising a brow smirking.

"i can't even believe you're okay with.. whatever it is that's going on" i said.

"at first i was mad but then i realized i basically did the same thing with john b and you accepted me so now i have to return the favor" she said putting a hand on my shoulder.