Part 10. Dusty Photographs

Listen to "haunt me (x 3)" by Teen Suicide for this chapter.

It was Jisung's turn to visit Minho's house

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was Jisung's turn to visit Minho's house.

Or at least he thought that scary place was his house.

How did he end up there? That's what he asked himself too as he stood motionless in front Minho in the enormous living room.

Let's rewind.

The previous night, Minho offered him a new chance and a few more days to pay off his debt. He didn't know what to expect when Minho told him he had to give him his body, but he suspected it had a lewd connotation.

He considered it all night and could not imagine actually agreeing to it. Ever since that lap dance, he suspected Minho might be attracted to men or something, but he couldn't believe that Minho would actually suggest doing something like this with him. After what Yeonho did to him, the mere thought of partaking in a sexual activity made Jisung feel uncomfortable, but he understood that he actually had no choice this time.

At least Minho was hot. That would make it easier, right?

So, as soon as the first rays of sunlight had seeped into his room that morning, he went to talk to Minho about it, but the latter had already left, probably before Dahyun came home. However, he'd made sure not to leave before writing a note with an address Jisung decided to go to, where he found himself in front of a massive villa not that far away from his own home.

And as determined as he wanted to be, his stomach churned at the thought of what he was about to do.

"So you're interested in the third option," Minho said with a disbelieving head tilt.

Jisung nodded. "Um, I... I've been considering it. And it's actually my only option, if you think about it, so..."

"Whatever. Let's begin. Follow me to─"

"Just be gentle with me, okay? I've never done something like this. And please don't judge me. I actually have no idea how this works, but I'll try my best."

"Come on, it's not that bad. I'm sure you do it all the time since Felix is obsessed with it. He probably makes you do it with him."

Jisung's eyes widened. "Huh?! No! You misunderstood our relationship! Felix has never made me do something like that, I promise."

Minho clicked his tongue. "He must really love you then," he whispered to himself. "He usually asks everyone to do it. Even me."

"S-sir, what?"

"Jisung, stop wasting time. I'm actually in a hurry."

"Alright," Jisung said after exhaling shakily. "We can begin."

He closed off all thoughts and expectations of what he was going to do, counted to ten in his mind, then launched himself at Minho.

'Let's fucking do it.'

Venomous // Minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें