Manik (covering Cabir's mouth)- Pagal hai tu! Dheere bol. So rahi hai vo.

[Manik (covering Cabir's mouth)- Are you mad! Speak slowly. She's sleeping.]

Cabir (lowering his tone)- Bhai hume doctor ko bulana chahiye. And did you ask her about what happened?

[Cabir (lowering his tone)- Bro, we should call the doctor. And did you ask her about what happened?]

Manik- I didn't want to hurt her more, Cabir. And now that I know that it's because of that oldie. I will not leave him for doing this to her. He will definitely pay for all this. But for that, I need you to be with Riya, okay? Call me when she wakes up and don't tell her anything about all this. I have to handle many people today, so it will take time. So you just be with her, okay?

Cabir- Yes, Bhai.

[Cabir- Yes, bro.]

Manik- Good.

(Manik goes from there, and Cabir takes a sigh.)

(She is busy reading a magazine when Manik knocks on the door

(She is busy reading a magazine when Manik knocks on the door.)

Neyonika- Wow Manik. Aaj iss room mein kaise aa gaye tum? Aur knock bhi kar rahe ho. Nice.

[Neyonika- Wow, Manik. How did you come to this room today? And you knocked too. Nice.]

(Manik then smirks, sits on the sofa in her room, and keeps his legs on her fashion magazines.)

Neyonika-Manik...

Manik- Vo mujhe kuch bohot important baat clear karni thi. Aur knock isiliye kiya because I didn't want to catch you red-handed again. You know what I mean, right?

[Manik- I had to clarify some crucial things with you. And I knocked because I didn't want to catch you red-handed again. You know what I mean, right?]

(Neyonika fumes in anger, looking at him while Manik smirks at her.)

Neyonika- Jo bolna hai bolo aur niklo yahan se.

[Neyonika- Speak whatever you want to say and just get out of here.]

Manik (sternly)- Stop using Mukti for your own profit. And dare you to call anyone from Riya's family to this house in my absence again.

Neyonika- And why will I agree with what you are saying?

Manik- If you disagree, I will spill all your personal secrets to the world aur phir aap ko bhi pata hai kya hoga Mrs Neyonika Malhotra.