You're In My Heart (LamBeam)

Beam is famous for his out of this world good looks, his super amazing smiles, and of course, his wonderful skills in bed. He is very rich and smart. He has two loyal best friends: Phana and Kit, who care about him so much. Girls love him; they love him so much so that they wouldn't mind sharing him. Meaning: he had a lot of three and foursome.

He has a great life.

However, nobody knows that deep inside he is feeling lonely.

His parents were divorced when he was just 10 years old. Both of his parents fight for a custody of him and his brother, but in the end settled with taking one child each. His mother took him away to America. He must be apart from his beloved younger brother.

His mother was very bitter towards his father. She even changed Beam's surname into her own: Vongviphan. She had a free lifestyle in America, partying every night and left Beam often in their luxurious penthouse alone.

Since he was a very young age, he must depend on himself. One day he snapped and told his mother to return him to Thailand to be with his father and baby brother. But his mother just laughed and told him that his father didn't want him. His father didn't choose him when he got the chance.

He was very young. He didn't know how petty his mother was. He believed it.

For a long time, he felt resentment towards his father and brother.

His mother re-married when he was 14 years old. His mother's new husband was not a bad guy, but they didn't get along. His mother told him that he must go back to Thailand and live with his father. All in all, his mother chose her new husband than her son.

He didn't say anything, just go with the flow.

His father and younger brother were ecstatic to see him. They missed him so much. Apparently, his father always tried to take him back, but his mother didn't let it happen. Beam didn't know that, and he didn't believe his father. He acted indifferent towards his father and brother.

He hurt his father so much when he told his father that he will use his mother's surname. He doesn't want to go back as a Panitchayasawad. It breaks his father's heart, but he didn't force Beam.

His brother Wayo adores him very much, but he acted cold towards Wayo. He always remembered what his mother told him; that his father loves Wayo more than him. He hated the fact that it was him who had to suffer, unloved by his mother. He doesn't realize that Wayo was also left behind by their mother.

He ignored Wayo in school, didn't tell anyone that Wayo is his brother. Their appearance was so different at the time. He already showed his good looks since teenager. He has a fair skin, smooth and handsome face, slim yet toned body. Girls adore him. He is one of the boys who are so lucky for never experienced an awkward moment.

Wayo was on the contrary. He was chubby, had a bad acne, had a bad sight so he had to wear glasses. His teeth are not straight, so he had to wear braces. On top of that, he was openly gay. He became the victim of bullying during school time. His only protector is Mingkwan, his best friend since kindergarten.

Wayo was hoping that going into the same high school as his big brother can make them close again like in their childhood. But he was heartbroken because his brother didn't acknowledge him at all.

Beam didn't know that Wayo was bullied, he kept on ignoring Wayo.

###

Wayo went home one day with messy clothes and teary eyes. There are bruises on his arms and forehead. He was surprised to see his big brother sitting on the sofa, reading something in the living room. He walked slowly, tried not to make a sound. But Beam saw him already and frowned.