Love You Only (BeamYo)

Beam sighs. He doesn't know why or how, but lately people called him Casanova. He is just enrolled to Medical Faculty of Kantaphat University, along with his two best friends: Phana and Kit. It's only 2 months since he and his best friends step on this uni, but his reputation as a playboy is already spread out. He swore to God, he didn't do anything outrageous to earn that title.

Yes, Beam did flirt a bit with some star contestants during The Moon and Star Competition at the beginning of their uni life. Phana was chosen as their Faculty Moon, and as best friends of that asshole, Beam and Kit are obliged to follow. Those three are inseparable.

Phana is already famous ever since he stepped on the campus. Actually, those three boys are very good-looking, but Phana stood out among them with his 190 cm build and a very handsome face.

Beam is also a very handsome guy. He has a pair of beautiful eyes, thick eyebrows, pointy nose, and red lips that is always smiling. Girls are crazy about him. Even though he is not a moon, his looks are even more handsome than some other contestants.

Kit is a good-looking guy as well. He was more on the cute side. However, he is grumpy as hell. No one dared to get too close to him, especially during his nap time. He will bark and it's not pretty.

They both, plus Phana, are eye candies to those girls.

Waiting for Phana doing rehearsal was boring to the max. Beam and Kit tried to kill time by playing games in their phone. But game after game after game, they were sick of them. Kit chose to sleep on the bench outside the practice building. But Beam is a clean freak, he cannot just sleep anywhere like that. So yes, he talked and maybe flirt a bit with the stars and some seniors.

Hell, he doesn't even go out with those girls. No matter how seductive and beautiful those girls are, he was just not interested.

Because Beam had a secret.

He was waiting for someone.

His first love. His true love.

He was in love with a boy.

Yes, Beam is not ashamed to admit that he is gay. He didn't realize that he was gay until two years ago.

Beam was waiting for Phana and Kit in the basketball court. He was playing by himself, running and dribbling the ball. He threw the ball to the ring and shouted in glee when his ball easily went inside. But the ball seemed to have a mind of its own. It went out the court and... hit a boy who was passing by holding a cup of drink.

"Ouch!"

"O my God! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Beam ran to that boy. "Are you okay?"

The boy's front uniform is wet and pink because apparently, he was drinking pink milk. By the look on his uniform sign, he was Beam's junior.

Beam frantically searched for a handkerchief, but all he had was just a small towel that he put on his nape. He grabbed it to clean the boy's uniform. He smelled something sweet and fresh from the boy. Is that pink milk smell?

Beam held the boy's left arm and started to wipe the stain from the boy's uniform.

The boy lifted his head and gaped at Beam.

Beam was still busy trying to dry the uniform, but to no avail. "It's stained. Sorry, nong."

"I...it's okay... phi."

The boy's voice is soft but a bit husky. Beam was stunned hearing that sexy sound. He paid more attention to the boy's face, and he was amazed.

This boy was small, wore a pair of round-rimmed glasses, had acne on his face, and had braces as well. He looked like a typical nerd. But the skin on his neck is milky white and looked so soft and delicate and warm, Beam had to hold the urge to touch it. His eyes are chocolate brown, so beautiful that even the glasses cannot cover it.