Daloni and Nevaeh came running at their mom's voice. Nevaeh helped Daloni put on his crocs and then slipped her yeezy slides on. She had very color but she wore the beige ones like they were her only shoes.

"Where we about to go?" Nevaeh asked, following Heaven out of the front door with Daloni on her hip.

Daloni was to busy talking to himself about how Spider Man was only strong because he didn't eat candy. Daloni always talked to himself about things that didn't make sense to nobody but himself.

"To your daddy shop. I have to handle something." Heaven replied. She opened the doors to her car and helped both of them get buckled into their booster seats.

After both kids were secured she sighed jogging to her side of the car. When she started the ignition, she immediately pulled out of her driveway driving towards Zylin's tattoo shop. She was glad that there was a Mcdonald's next door so that she could pick them some food up in one trip.

"Look Vae!" Daloni yelled, showing her his muscles.

"Nothing there." Nevaeh straight-faced him.

Daloni reached over and pushed Nevaeh. Nevaeh pushed him back and now they were pushing each other whining.

"Both of y'all be nice. Papa say sorry." Heaven said, looking in her rearview mirror seeing Daloni mug Nevaeh.

"Sorry Vae." Daloni mumbled.

"It's okay." Nevaeh shrugged. Nevaeh never really cared when Daloni hit her. She would just simply hit him back and go on about her day.

~

"Why you been ignoring me? Heaven I swear on everything I love I didn't know about none of that shit." Cane said, when Heaven walked in his house.

"I didn't come over here for that, where does Diamond stay?" Heaven replied. She knew that Solana had went back to Diamond's place, but she never knew where Diamond stay.

"Green Grove Apartments, why?" Cane asked.

"You coming or not?" Heaven asked. She didn't have time for questions, she needed to find Solana.

Cane sighed following behind Heaven back to her car. She didn't wait for him to buckle up, instead speeding off to Diamond's apartment. Cane looked at her and shook his head. He was confused, but he only went with Heaven because he didn't want her doing something she would regret.

"Call the ambulance, tell them to meet us there." Heaven said. She had a gut feeling that Solana was in danger. Diamond was crazy and Heaven knew it. She just hoped Diamond didn't kill the girl.

"Yo Heaven what the fuck going on?" Cane asked.

"Call the ambulance and tell them to meet us there Cane! I don't know the answer to your question right now." Heaven shouted. Honestly Heaven was still confused herself. She was trying to piece things together but something wasn't adding up.

Cane followed Heaven's directions and called 911, telling them Diamond's address. The operator was asking questions that Cane didn't know the answer to, so he just told her that somebody got hurt and hung up in their face.

Five minutes later and Heaven and the paramedics were pulling up at the same time, along with police officers. Heaven saw the ran down apartments and shook her head.

"We got a call to come to this location." The chief of Fire Department said, looking around for anybody hurt.

"Yes, follow me please." Heaven nodded. Cane had told her Diamond's apartment number in the car so she knew where she was going. She didn't realize that it was the same number that Solana left on the paper.