She left Solana in the living room by herself. "What y'all want for breakfast?" She asked the kids. She had to work tonight and was going to take them out before she went in.

"Pancakes!" Nevaeh and Daloni shouted. Nevaeh loved pancakes and Daloni was slowly growing to like them as well. He only ate them if they were cut into mickey mouse ears though.

"Mama who is that girl?" Nevaeh asked, playing with Daloni. She still hadn't realized that she kept calling Heaven mama, but Heaven heard her loud and clear.

"My mommy!" Daloni mugged, pushing Nevaeh away.

"No she mines too." Nevaeh frowned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No mines!" Daloni said.

"But I want her to be mines too." Nevaeh pouted, tears clouding her eyes. Heaven quickly ran to her side.

"Baby I can be yours too. Don't cry." She told Nevaeh with a huge smile on her face. Nevaeh sniffled and hugged Heaven.

On the inside Heaven was jumping around. When they first met Heaven knew that it would be hard for Nevaeh to accept her, but she was happy that she did.

"Bambii, I wanna stay." Solana mumbled, walking into the kitchen.

"Who is Bambii?" Nevaeh frowned.

"It's Heaven." Heaven chuckled. She forgot that Solana didn't know her real name. "I'm about to make pancakes if you want to stay in here."

"I'm just gone try to get some sleep." Solana nodded.

Heaven nodded her head watching Solana walk out of sight. She looked at Nevaeh who was already staring at her. Shaking her head, she waved the little girl off going back to what she was doing.

~

"So you back?" Diamond smirked, watching Solana nervously walk in the apartment with her bag.

Solana had snuck out of Heaven's house and walked all the way back to Diamond's small apartment. Diamond's voice would never leave her head, so she figured that it would be best that she went back.

"Y-Yes." Solana stuttered, standing behind the door. Beads of sweat and nervousness took over her as she watched Diamond smoke a cigarette. Her friends were also sitting on the couch smoking weed.

"Good girl." Diamond nodded.

"Come over here." She added, using her finger to wave Solana over.

Solana dropped her bag and slowly walked to Diamond stopping in front of her. Diamond ashed her cigarette and stood up towering over the small girl. Her hand connected to Solana's face making a silent scream part her lips.

"Don't you ever do that shit again!" Diamond yelled, grabbing Solana's body.

Solana held her face feeling the tears coat her fingers. "I promise it won't happen again." She said, shaking her head.

"Y'all know what to do." Diamond nodded her head to her three friends. In a swift motion Solana was pinned to the ground and held down by Diamond's friends.

"Please Diamond, it won't happen again." Solana cried, trying to get out of the hold. You could see the veins popping out of her neck and forehead.

Diamond went to the freezer and grabbed the three big pots of water that she chilled. It wasn't frozen but the water was really cold. "I know baby."

She carefully sat them on the table next to where Solana was held down. Solana squirmed around but got nowhere.

Diamond took the first pot of water pouring it directly in Solana's face, making the young girl gasp for air. Solana prayed to God that somebody would help her, but she knew that nobody would hear.