"That is no way to greet me dummy. Anyways I'm here to talk to you. I heard you was being stupid." Heaven replied, crossing her arms over her chest.

"How?" Cane frowned.

"Why you cut Solana hours when you know she need the money?" Heaven asked, rolling her neck.

"The girl don't even know how to dance, she just in the way." Cane sighed. Cane was very blunt and had no filter. He told everything truthfully, and he was telling the truth about Solana.

"No your li girlfriend in the way. You know how hard it is for some girls to get jobs, give her hours so she can get better. You can even start her off in the daytime, then transition her to night." Heaven replied.

"You don't tell me what to do." Cane frowned.

"Don't play with me Keontae." Heaven mugged, calling him by his government name. Heaven and his family were the only ones who knew his full name.

"Chill with the name shit." Cane mumbled, making a note to switch Solana to day shift. Day shift was when the beer drinkers came to get a buzz. It wasn't as hype as night shift.

"Matter fact, you ain't even gotta worry about it." Heaven said, thinking of an idea.

"I was gone do it Heav!" Cane groaned.

"No foreal don't worry about it, I got a better idea." Heaven chuckled. She left Cane in the hallway by himself, leaving him to punch the air.

"Bambii!" Some of the girls yelled, seeing her walk in the dressing room. Most of the strippers respected Heaven, not only because she was a good stripper, but because they admired her hustle.

"Wassup y'all." Heaven waved, looking around the room for Solana. She peeped Diamon and her clique staring at her making her smirk and flip them off.

"Where Solana?"

"In the bathroom." One of the strippers said, reapplying her mascara.

Heaven walked to the bathroom, passing the lockers. She stopped at hers seeing a picture of her, Joe, and Cane on the front holding her first duffel bag of money. She took the picture and tore it into pieces. She wanted no memories of Joe.

Making her way to the bathroom, she opened the door seeing Solana quickly try to wipe her arms and face. Heaven frowned, closing the door behind her.

"What were you doing?" Heaven asked.

"Nothing." Solana sniffled, finally turning around to see Heaven's face, she was the last person she expected to see.

"Yo are you cutting yourself?!" Heaven accidentally shouted, seeing the blood trickle down Solana's arms. Heaven looked back at Solana to see a small cut under her eye.

"Bambii it's nothing." Solana shook her head, trying to put a smile on her face. Something she was tired of doing, no matter what, she always smiled through the pain.

"How old are you?" Heaven asked.

"Eighteen." Solana mumbled.

"You not leaving out of this bathroom until you tell me your real age."

"Bambii please, I have to go." Solana shook her head trying to get pass. She didn't want to be late helping Diamond count her money. She knew there would be consequences.

"Bambii I have to go." Solana started to cry, trying to get pass Bambii again. The last thing she wanted was for Diamond to do what she had done again.

"Solana look at me." Heaven frowned, seeing the girl get so anxious and scared.

"Move I need to go!" Solana yelled.