Chapter 65: Saved

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life YKEML » Chapter 65: Saved [VIP]

The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life Chapter 65: Saved [VIP]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Pattern."

The arrow broke in half and fell to the ground.

Yu Yuan frowned.

He stared at the arrow.

This is the second time today.

When he used to draw a bow, he never broke an arrow.

"Yu Yuan, what do you think?" Qi Er frowned.

His hands are still bandaged, but his face has returned to blood.

"...It's nothing." Yu Yuan drew another arrow casually.

"Fuck."

As soon as he drew his bow, the arrow broke again.

"What's the matter?" Even Qi Er could see that something was wrong. "Our Shenjiying's arrows were specially crafted. How could it break so easily?"

Qi Er said to check Yu Yuan's remaining arrows.

The arrows are all good, and there should be no broken arrows anymore.

"Maybe it's a coincidence." Yu Yuan pursed his lips.

As soon as the voice fell, the colored rope on his wrist loosened, and it danglingly fell to the ground.

"What is this?" Qi Er exclaimed, "This hand rope is so ugly."

This was made by Amu during the Dragon Boat Festival.

Yu Yuan silently picked up the hand strap and placed it in his arms.

Nail pierced into the palm.

The bad premonition in Yu Yuan's heart grew stronger.

"This action is very important. Yu Yuan, you are the deputy leader, you must do it well." Qi Er said seriously.

"...Hmm." Yu Yuan nodded.

He packed up his weapons and was about to leave, but someone rushed in in a panic.

The man looked very familiar.

Before Yu Yuan remembered who that person was, Qi Er exclaimed, "Xiao Qing? Why are you here."

Xiaoqing?

Yu Yuan remembered.

Xiaoqing's father and Yan's father are good friends, and they went to other places to purchase flower seeds together.

And Xiaoqing himself is the guard of Shenjiying, and now he is working as a errand in the bookstore.

Xiao Qing is so flustered, could it be that something happened in the shop?

Yu Yuan's heart was raised at once.

Sure enough, Xiao Qing glanced at Yu Yuan, then turned back to ask Qi Erdao: "Where is Your Highness?"

"You are also a member of the Shenji Camp. You should know what your Highness is up to at the moment. It's better not to bother you." Qi Erdao.

"Something happened!" Xiao Qing said eagerly.

"What can happen to the bookstore?" Qi Er laughed: "The guards in the bookstore are mostly guards from the Shenji Camp. With you here, who dares to go to the bookstore to make trouble?"