Chapter 6: Come here

There is no refrigerator in this era, and Yan's father was afraid that the rabbit would be broken, so he took it to the kitchen to deal with it on the spot.

"Girl, your body is not good, you can't see the blood, go outside to avoid it." Father Yan said.

This is a custom in Qingshui Village.

Yan Mu thought that he could not help, so he walked around the yard obediently.

Unexpectedly, as soon as she walked into the yard, she heard Zhang Lie screaming, and the sound of bamboo sticks crackling on her body.

Yan Mu was taken aback for a moment, and then remembered what happened in the afternoon.

broken!

It must be Zhang Goudan who gave a small report to Zhang Liehu!

Yan Mu was anxious, she walked around the earth wall, trying to find a small hole to observe the situation on the opposite side.

But the low wall was so tightly sealed by dirt that she didn't even find it.

In a hurry, she had to poke a branch against the wall.

She is weak and has no strength. She poked hard several times, until she was panting, and then barely poked a small hole.

She took a few breaths before she calmed down, and leaned over to see the situation next door.

The moonlight was dim, Yu Yuan knelt on the muddy ground, bowed his head and said nothing.

Zhang Lie raised the bamboo sticks high and hit Yu Yuan's body again and again.

Yu Yuan was beaten to the side of his head, and a few strands of broken hair fell on his forehead, covering the young man's expression.

But Yan Mu clearly saw that the boy's hands were clenched into fists.

"Eat what's inside and out." Zhang Lie screamed after he finished his fight, "I am willing to take you in for a wild species like you. If you are not grateful, you can even help the sick child next door to deal with the dog eggs."

He smoked the pumpkin leaves, seeming to get more and more angry, so he smoked a few more fiercely.

Yu Yuan was like a wooden man with no intuition, kneeling straight on the ground, suffering wanton insults and lashes."Relic..."

After Zhang Liehu really couldn't move, Yu Yuan raised his head and said lowly.

"hold head high?"

Zhang Lie took another sip of pumpkin leaves and asked viciously.

"Give me mother's relics, and I will leave naturally." Yu Yuan lowered his eyes.

Hearing Yu Yuan mentioning the relic, Yan Mu was also taken aback.

Since she only wrote the initial outline and personal settings and then passed through, many details are blank.

She clearly remembered that the outline only stated that Yu Yuan suffered all the humiliation in Zhang Liehu's house in the early period, but it didn't mention the reason, let alone mention the "mother's relic".

The world seems to have automatic corrections for the bugs in the plot.

Yan Mu remembered the task of accompany the hero to complete the main line, and didn't know for a moment whether this discovery was good or bad.

She sighed, then looked down,

"Okay, I'll give it to you." Zhang Liehu suddenly smiled unkindly: "You stretch out your hand."