Chapter 25: Eat Candy

The girl was dressed in pink clothes and carried a small bag, which looked like a peach blossom that was about to blossom.

Her voice was sweet and sweet, but she deliberately pressed her tone down, pretending to be fierce.

The corners of the guy's mouth twitched slightly, and he looked at the girl and said, "This girl, don't make fun of me, we still have to do business!"

"Who teased you?" Yan Mu was anxious, "I am serious about doing business."

"Yes, yes," the guy said perfunctorily, "what about your sir?"

Yan Mu's face was flat, and after taking out the manuscript, he read it.

Seeing that the dude went from perfunctory to surprised, and then from surprised to fascinated, Yan Mu accepted it when he saw it, and stuffed the manuscript back into his bag.

"Hey hey!" The guy just heard the turning point and saw Yan Mu put the manuscript away, and asked hurriedly: "What then? Did Long Aotian save the girl later?"

"If you call the shopkeeper, I'll tell you." Yan Mu said solemnly.

"Little girl, it's a lot of twists and turns!" The guy laughed and cursed, then turned and called the boss out.

The boss is a charming woman. After listening to the man's words, she looked at Yan Mu's manuscript.

"Good writing." After reading the manuscript, the lady boss glanced at Yan Mu again.

Yan Mu was a little uncomfortable by her, she tried to straighten her chest to make herself look more confident.

The lady boss looked at Yan Mu for a long time, and said lightly: "How many drafts do you have? I have accepted them all."

"Really?" Yan Mulle said, "I don't have paper anymore, so I only wrote this one. You can buy this manuscript first, and then I can buy paper."

The lady boss asked the buddy to check out without changing her face.

Yan Mu counted the money, there were a couple of silver in total!

She squeezed the purse in her hand, only to feel dreamlike, and for a while, she was in a trance.

"Your manuscript is worth half and two, and the remaining money is the deposit I paid." The lady boss took out a pipe and sat on the chair with her legs upright. "You sign the contract and you can take away all the one or two dollars. ."

Yan Mu was overjoyed, she was about to sign the contract, but saw that the boss's wife was still not salty or indifferent.

She hesitated, then put down the pen again.

"What's the matter? I dislike the low price, so I don't want to sign it?" The proprietress let out a puff of cigarette, with some sarcasm in her eyes, "This is a very high price, you don't have it in other houses."

"I don't dislike the price." Yan Mu pursed his lips and looked at the boss's wife. "Are you dissatisfied with my draft?"

"Oh?" The lady boss put down her pipe and raised her eyebrows slightly."...Because you didn't smile just now." Yan Mu paused, and said: "You have no emotional fluctuations...You are, don't you like my manuscript?"

"If you don't like my manuscript, tell me, I will continue to change it until you are satisfied." Yan Mu looked serious and his eyes firm.

This is the professional ethics of a net writer!

Yan Mu squeezed his hands, his eyes became tense.

"Oh, little girl." Through the smoke, the lady boss seemed to smile, "Your draft is very good, but it is a draft that men like."