Chapter 24: Shop

The heart beat violently, and the blood flowed through the limbs and jumped to the head in an instant.

With a bang, there seemed to be countless fireworks exploding in the mind.

Yu Yuan's eyes turned black and stood still.

"Yu Yuan?" Yan Mu stretched out his hand and shook it in front of Yu Yuan. "What's wrong with you?"

"...It's okay." Yu Yuan turned pale and pursed his lips.

He knew that Yan Mu was unintentional.

He also knew that he was not a lucky star at all.

In addition to the humble life experience, from childhood to adulthood, no matter where he goes, he will bring disaster wherever he goes.

For example, when he was born, there was a big fire in the house, and he and his mother were almost burned to death.

For another example, after he was sent to Zhang Liehu's house, Zhang Liehu's wife, that is, his aunt, died of a disease within just one month.

Even he himself felt that he was an ominous person.

Why can Yan Mu be so happy, so lively that he is a lucky star?

Yu Yuan gritted his teeth, sorrow and grief spread in his heart.

However, the sour and bitter taste was mixed with a hint of invisible sweetness.

The five flavors and the cultivars were mixed together, rushing and choking, and the tails of Yu Yuan's eyes were red.

"Yan Mu." Yu Yuan restrained his emotions, trying to put on a calm appearance: "Did anyone say anything to you?"

"What did you say?" Yan Mu was still picking the bedding, without taking Yu Yuan's words to heart.

"...It's nothing." Yu Yuan thought over and over again, and then swallowed the problem.

He suspected that someone had said something in front of Yan Mu in order to provoke the relationship between him and Yan Mu.

But it doesn't matter, he and Yan Mu have been together almost all day.

He will not give that person any chance to challenge.

Yu Yuan buried all his emotions in his heart and stood silently behind Yan Mu like an old tree.

"Yu Yuan, which of these sets do you like?" Yan Mu picked out a few more sets of bedding.

"All look good." Yu Yuan said lightly.

Sweeping it away, the bedding was all blue and gray.

Yu Yuan thought of Yan Mu's pink bedding with florets, and the corners of his mouth twitched unconsciously.

"Be serious." Yan Mu was unhappy. "This is something I bought for you. Of course you have to like it.""Why are you giving me something suddenly?" Yu Yuan puzzled.

"Because you are a lucky star." Yan Mu said with a smile.

"...Except for this?" Yu Yuan turned his head away.

Well…

The real reason is that Yan Mu felt a little guilty for stealing a kiss to Yu Yuan and wanted to compensate him.

But Yu Yuan is a person with very low material desires, Yan Mu thought for a long time, but did not come up with what Yu Yuan likes.

She originally wanted to buy a set of four treasures of the study, but when she thought about it, Yu Yuan now lives with her, and everything is evenly used, but she is not short of it. And with this little money, you can't buy a good Four Treasures of Study.