Chapter 59: Beads

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life YKEML » Chapter 59: Beads [VIP]

The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life Chapter 59: Beads [VIP]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yu Yuan's smile made the driver laugh all over his body.

The coachman was shaking like sifting the chaff, and asked cautiously: "Master Yu, but what did the villain just say wrong?"

"No." Yu Yuan suppressed a smile and took out a silver ticket from his arms: "Buy some delicious food for your wife and children."

"Also, you can go now."

Yu Yuan closed his eyes and made another look as if he was sick and unable to take care of himself.

The autumn breeze was cool, rolling up yellow leaves.

When Yan Mu entered the house, the coachman had already left.

She moistened the cloth and wanted to take off the boy's blood-stained shirt.

Unexpectedly, as soon as Yan Mu's hand touched the skirt of his clothes, Yu Yuan grabbed him.

"Are you awake? Is it painful?" Yan Mu bit her lip, almost crying.

"With Amu by my side, I don't feel any pain at all." The young man's face was pale.

Because of the blood loss, his red lips seemed to be stained with a layer of gray and looked gray.

Yan Mu pursed his lips, holding back his tears.

She hates herself so much now.

She shouldn't have written that book.

But... if you didn't write that book, Yu Yuan wouldn't exist.

She would not be lucky enough to meet Yu Yuan.

Yan Mu's heart is sour.

She spoke with a hoarse voice: "I'll clean up your wound first."

If the wound is stained with dust, Yu Yuan will become inflamed tonight.

Unexpectedly, the young man held her hand and didn't let go.

Yan Mu was a little surprised, but saw her eyes drooping and her eyelashes trembling slightly.

"Amu, if men and women are not getting married, don't you say that we should keep our distance?" Yu Yuan looked extremely aggrieved.

His current appearance was like a piece of fragile glass, fragile and fragile.

It happens to have a unique sense of beauty.

Yan Mu pulled out his hand forcefully, and said, "When is the time, are you still talking about this!"

Tears gathered in the eyes, and finally fell overwhelmed.

Drop by drop fell on the blood-stained clothing.

Yu Yuan's movements stagnated, and asked softly, "Amu is crying for me?"

"I didn't cry." Yan Mu wiped away her tears and stretched out his hand to take off Yu Yuan's shirt.

Yu Yuan didn't stop Yan Mu this time.

He was thoughtful, watching Yan Mu's movements quietly.

Yan Mu's hands trembled slightly, she put her hands on the skirt of her clothes, and after a long period of psychological construction, she slowly pulled away.