Chapter 10: Capture

Yan Mu lay on the bed, listening to the movements outside with his ears.

It's a pity that the sound of rain was loud, mixed with the rumbling thunder, Yan Mu couldn't hear anything.

But Yu Yuan is only separated from her by a wall. How can she let go of such a good opportunity to steal her!

Thinking of this, Yan Mu's heart swallowed, and his courage suddenly grew.

She lifted the quilt, stood on tiptoe, and fumbled open the door.

She was afraid of waking Yu Yuan did not dare to light candles, but there are night blindness and can not see, so I had to go his own intuition.

It's a pity that the sense of direction of this body is really bad. With such a big place, Yan Mu estimated that he had walked for a full five minutes before he reached the table where Yu Yuan was sleeping.

Go to Yu Yuan tonight!

Yan Mu was a little anxious, she speeded up subconsciously.

In the darkness, she didn't know what hit her injured leg and let out a "boom".

"Oh!" Yan Mu jumped his feet painfully, but fell directly to the ground because of poor physical coordination.

Yan Mu's face was wrinkled, and even his body was shaking.

She covered her mouth with tears and tried to stop the moan/groan in her mouth.

I don't know whether this night blindness will be cured after kissing Yu Yuan.

Yan Mu slow for a while, only to find that heartbreaking biting pain gradually dispersed.

She fell once, she carefully a lot, even got up and held out his hand were groping around again.

She seemed to touch something like the corner of a table.

table?

There is only one table at home, it must be the one where Yu Yuan slept!Yan Mu's heart suddenly became excited.

She supported the corner of the table and stood up tremblingly with strength.

She couldn't see the specific situation and could only explore with her hands.

First, I felt a soft cotton cloth, and then my skin was slightly rough.

Yan Mu's eyes lit up, and he felt the touch of his fingertips.

Well, the joints are distinct, and the fingers are slender.

It seems that she touched Yu Yuan's hand.

Yan Mu lightly exhaled and moved in the direction of Yu Yuan's head.

Little hands groping all the way up, all the way to glide juvenile strong arm, thin shoulders, and slender neck, stay in the deep pointy chin.

At the thought of Yu Yuan's face that was 100% in line with his own aesthetics, Yan Mu felt a little shy.

But she thought of going pro can continue a month of life, it will be a little shy heart that point thrown out the window.

She took a deep breath, and was about to lower her head to make a quick decision.

Unexpectedly, before she lowered her head, the finger on the boy's chin was gently grasped.

Yan Mu almost didn't jump up in shock.

She didn't expect Yu Yuan to wake up suddenly, and her whole body was dull.

"What do you want to do?" Yu Yuan's voice sounded in the dark.

His voice was calm, but listen to Mu Yan ears, like a impermanence DEATH.