Chapter 13: Revenge

"What are you doing?"

Zhang Goudan couldn't help shrinking when he thought of the last time he fell from the mountain inexplicably.

"What did you do to her?" Yu Yuan repeated.

"What does this have to do with you?" Zhang Goudan had a hardened mouth.

He didn't believe it, this little **** would dare to treat him.

If Yu Yuan dared to do anything to him, he would let Dad break his leg.

Zhang Goudan felt a little triumphant when he remembered the way Yu Yuan was beaten last time.

"Your mother doesn't want you and throws you at my house. What do you think you are? What kind of big tail wolf do you pretend to be?" Zhang Goudan sneered, "Xiao Yezhong, do you want to be beaten by my father again? Knowing that I should just kill you last time!"

Yu Yuan didn't speak, but looked at him coldly.

Zhang Goudan was stared uncomfortably.

After a long time, Yu Yuan suddenly laughed.

"Yes, and the last time." He stared at Zhang Goudan's eyes and walked straight toward Zhang Goudan.

Yu Yuan's eyes were cold, like snow that had not melted for a thousand years.

Under the heavy snow, there is a sharp edge that is not easily detectable.

Zhang Goudan has the illusion of being stared at by wild animals.

He felt a cold back and took a step back unconsciously.

Zhang Goudan's lips trembled slightly, and his guilty conscience raised his voice: "Little bastard, what do you want to do?!"

When Yu Yuan heard the words, he stopped and saw a trace of sarcasm in Zhang Goudan's eyes.

He crossed the dog egg and picked up the axe that was placed on the ground.

The sharp blade refracted a dazzling light in the sun.

Just looking at it this way, you know how sharp this axe is.

Isn't Yu Yuan... Isn't it because he wanted to chop him with an axe?

Zhang Goudan's lips trembled slightly, and the look in Yu Yuan's eyes became more and more flustered.

"You, what do you want to do..." He yelled in a two-strike battle, Se Ling Nei Lun.

"Of course... go out to chop wood." Yu Yuan picked up the axe and whispered at Zhang Goudan.

He put away the emotions in his eyes, did not look at Zhang Goudan, and walked out of the courtyard with an axe.

It wasn't until Yu Yuan's figure completely disappeared that Zhang Goudan breathed a sigh of relief as if he collapsed.

"Little bastard!" He sipped to the groundZhang Goudan felt that he had lost face, but he was only bluffed by Yu Yuan's aura, and the chill seemed to linger in his heart, making him a little afraid for a while.

He cursed and went back to the room, walking, feeling the slightest coldness on his back.

He turned his head and saw that his clothes had long been wet with cold sweat.

*************

As soon as Yu Yuan was discharged from the hospital, he saw Yan Mu spinning around like a headless fly.

"What to do..." Yan Mu frowned, looking distressed.

She is wearing a tender yellow dress, like winter jasmine blooming in spring.