Chapter 63: Eight years old

Start from the beginning

Chu Cong came to see her this time because he wanted to inquire about Yu Yuan's life experience.

She was a little worried that Yu Yuan would think more when she knew it.

So she came out to make the rounds: "Second Palace, come down and ask me about the shop."

After that, she naturally pulled up Yu Yuan's sleeves and patted the flour remaining on the sleeves.

"Are you finished with the kitchen?" Yan Mu changed the subject.

"...There are not enough eggs to make the cake, I'll come out and get some." Yu Yuan said.

"The cake is sold out so soon?" Yan Mu exclaimed.

"Yeah." Yu Yuan nodded, and said: "And the "True and False Daughter" is also sold out, and the printing shop has to print it."

Yan Mu felt a little fainted in his brain.

She didn't calculate well, and she didn't figure out how much money she made after counting for a long time with her fingers.

"Am I very rich now?" Yan Mu turned his head and asked Yu Yuan.

"Fortunately, you have to pay dividends to the Second Highness." A smile appeared in Yu Yuan's eyes.

Chu Cong watched the two talking and laughing, only felt that the atmosphere was so harmonious that they couldn't get in at all.

He coughed slightly, trying to get Yan Mu's attention.

"After one month of opening, you calculate the costs and profits, and then I will send someone here to pick up the account books." Chu Cong said.

Yan Mu responded quickly.

Chu Cong turned to the VIP rest area again, had a snack, and then left.

Seeing that Chu Cong's figure disappeared, Yan Mu sent away Party A and felt relieved.

She was about to go to the wing to rest, but she didn't expect Yu Yuan to follow along.

Yan Mu was very tired, she tilted her head on the bed and buried her head in the pillow.

"What's the matter?" Yan Mu asked vaguely.

Yu Yuan stroked her long hair for a while, and said lightly: "Amu seems to know a lot of knowledge."

Strange snacks, bubbling drinks, and novel and interesting scripts.

They were all fresh tricks he had never seen before.

Yu Yuan's words made Yan Mu tremble, and she quickly got up from the bed.

Yan Mu tried to conceal his nervousness with a smile: "I and I both read it from the book. There is a good saying: There is a golden house in the book."

Yu Yuan looked at her steadily, and it took a long time to say "um".

I don't know if I believed it or not.

Yan Mu felt uneasy.

She was worried that Yu Yuan would continue to ask questions, but fortunately, Yu Yuan didn't get to the bottom of the question.

So Yan Mu tentatively said, "I want to rest."

Unexpectedly, Yu Yuan glanced at her, took off his shoes and coat very naturally, and then lay on Yan Mu's side.

This set of actions was smooth and flowing, and as soon as Yan Mu recovered, Yu Yuan was already lying beside her.

"Get up, this is my bed." Yan Mu couldn't laugh or cry.