Chapter 48: Irritability

Start from the beginning

He raised a Ruoyoruowu smile, and continued to say in a dazed tone: "I just dreamed about when I first met Amu."

"I was in pain at that time, but no one paid attention to me." Yu Yuan rubbed Yanmu's neck, "only Amu stretched out his hand to me, only Amu is different."

"Hmm..." Yan Mu thought of Yu Yuan's previous appearance, and his heart suddenly softened.

For a while, she didn't know how to ask.

The young man hugged her quietly, Yan Mu thought for a while, after all, he didn't speak any more.

The two cuddled each other, and Yu Yuan patted her back gently, and Yan Mu actually fell asleep again.

Seeing Yan Mu relaxed, Yu Yuan breathed a sigh of relief.

He doesn't regret his act just now.

However, he regretted making Yan Mu frightened.

Yu Yuan suddenly felt distressed when he remembered that Yan Mu hadn't slept staring at him for so long.

He looked at Yan Mu's sleeping face and sighed.

One day, he will kiss Yan Mu upright.

And now, he needs patience.

Holding a handful of black hair, Yu Yuan lowered his head and kissed lightly.

He has a pious demeanor, like the most faithful believer of the gods.

****************

Yan Mu was awakened by Yu Yuan.

When she opened her eyes, the sky was already bright.

"Get up quickly, or uncle will find that we are sleeping together." Yu Yuan's words made Yan Mu wake up instantly.

She hurriedly got up to wash.

I didn't feel it very much at first, but Yu Yuan just said that, which immediately gave Yan Mu the illusion of stealing/love.

Yan Mu picked up a handful of cold water to quench the throbbing in his heart.

Yu Yuan had washed up long ago, and packed his luggage on the sidelines.

By the time Yan Mu finished packing, Yu Yuan had already packed all his luggage.

Yan Mu was about to reach out to take the luggage, but saw Yu Yuan directly carrying the luggage of the two and walking out of the house.

"What's in a daze?" Yu Yuan asked, turning around.

"No, it's okay." Yan Mu was stunned, then chased after him.

The two of them were the first.The lobby was empty, except for them, there was only a small couple.

In this era, the folk customs are open, and the newlyweds are sitting in a firewood, greasy and crooked endlessly.

Yan Mu had seen something bigger than this in modern times, but he didn't agree with it, and felt that it was just like that.

But when she turned her head, she found that Yu Yuan was also staring at the couple.

Yu Yuan would not blush at every turn as before.

Obviously he is only a half-year-old boy, but he has learned to bury his emotions in his heart.

Sometimes, even Yan Mu doesn't know what Yu Yuan is thinking.

Yan Mu's heart moved and asked Yu Yuan, "Do you have any thoughts when you see them like this?"