Chapter 46: Knocked

Start from the beginning

So Yan Mu was going to wait for Yu Yuan to take a bath before going into details.

She sighed and took out the two of them to pack up.

What she brought was just a small, soft body with a light burden.

Yan Mu took out the clothes he wanted to change, and then cleaned up Yu Yuan's baggage.

Yan Mu was stunned as soon as he opened the baggage.

There was nothing in Yu Yuan's baggage, only a few pieces of clothing, and a large bundle of tight flowers.

It was the same day that she gave to Yu Yuan's Kikyo.

The flowers are air-dried to make dried flowers.

Platycodon grandiflorum has changed from a fresh lavender to a deep purple that cannot be melted away; the small daisy has almost become a polished stem because the petals are too thin to be preserved; the silver leaves used for decorative embellishments have also become Dry leaves.

Such a bunch of dried flowers with a sense of decadence is really not pretty.

But Yu Yuan carefully wrapped it in cloth and placed it in his bag like a baby.

Yan Mu looked in a daze, and it seemed that what the boy had said once again rang in his ears-"This is the first flower I received. Keep it as a memento."

At that time, she laughed and passed by, thinking it was a boy's idiot, but she didn't expect it to be true.

... Yu Yuan is a fool.

Yan Mu held the bunch of flowers, with mixed feelings in his heart.

Behind the screen came the sound of splashing water, followed by a rustling sound, like a teenager wiping his hair with a cloth towel.

Then came the footsteps of Shao Young Ying.

Yan Mu held the flowers and turned around slowly.Yu Yuan was wearing white robes, and her long jet-black hair fell like a waterfall.

He had just walked out from behind the screen, but the moment he saw Yan Mu, his gaze dodged slightly, and then quietly retreated back to the screen like a puff.

"...Amu doesn't like me anymore." She heard the young man's whisper.

Okay, Yu Yuan is awkward.

Yan Mu put down the bouquet and followed the water trails on the ground to behind the screen.

The boy leaned on the bathtub, dripping from the tip of his hair, and his red lips were coquettish, beautiful like a seductive sea monster.

The collar of the obscene clothes is wide, revealing the delicate collarbone. The boy's chest is no longer thin, and there are still all kinds of old scars.

Thinking of the bunch of flowers just now, Yan Mu's heart suddenly softened.

She picked up the cloth towel and said softly to the boy: "I will wipe your hair."

Yu Yuan glanced at Yan Mu secretly, then quickly lowered his head.

Yan Mu smiled helplessly, took the cloth towel and walked over to the bed to sit down.

The young man followed suit, and followed her closely for fear that Yan Mu would run away.

Yan Mu patted the bed beside him.

Yu Yuan sat down silently, very obediently.

Yan Mu moved behind the boy, straightened up and wiped his hair.