Chapter 42: Intimacy

Start from the beginning

He said indifferently: "It's okay, what do you ask this for?"

"White noodles are heavy and moving is too troublesome. I think we can just make them into steamed buns and eat them." Yan Mu said, "We can't finish all these steamed buns, so I want to invite everyone to eat them together."

There are also those oil, salt, sauce and vinegar tea, which are not easy to move, so just use it up.

"There are twenty people in total." Yu Yuan said.

"Okay." Yan Mu looked at Yu Yuan and said, "Then are you free now?"

"...Yes, what's the matter." Yu Yuan raised his eyes.

"Then can you kill the chicken for me, Dad is kneading the noodles and can't get his hands free." Yan Mu put his hands together, praying on his face.

Yu Yuan came to the yard silently.

Yan Mu brought hot water with great eyesight.

Yu Yuan's actions in killing the chicken were very neat, and the life of a chicken was ended by raising the knife in his hand.

He watched the chicken go from throbbing vigorously to dying, blood flowed from the neck, and the chicken's life was also fading away.

He lowered his eyes and couldn't help thinking of the scene just now.

Yu Yuan pursed his lips and said nothing.

Yan Mu plucked the chicken from the side.

She didn't look up, so naturally she didn't know how complicated the expression on Yu Yuan's face was.

The two cooperated very tacitly, and soon they had to deal with the eight chickens.

As soon as Chu Cong came back, he saw so many chickens and said curiously, "How can I kill so many chickens?"

Yan Mu said the reason again.

"It's cheaper for them." Chu Cong scoffed.

"They've been looking for you for so long, they must be tired and hungry, so they should be compensated." Yan Mu smiled.

"That's what they should have done." Chu Cong whispered.

He spoke very quietly, but Yan Mu still heard him.

Yan Mu shook his head, then turned to ask Yu Yuan, "Yu Yuan, what kind of chicken do you want to eat?"

"Either way." Yu Yuan has no appetite now, and can't be interested in food.

"Where is Chu Cong?" Yan Mu asked.

"I want to eat stew." Chu Cong said.

"How about making stewed chicken and braised chicken?" Yan Mu asked.

Chu Cong was very happy, but Yu Yuan didn't say anything, just nodded absent-mindedly.

Yan Mu handed the processed chicken to Father Yan, and took Yu Yuan to the room by himself.

"What's wrong with you today?" Yan Mu asked Yu Yuan, sitting on the bed, staring at him."...Nothing?" Yu Yuan didn't speak, just lowered his head.

After doing those things, he felt dirty.

Although he washed off the red from his hands, he still could smell the blood on his body without knowing whether it was a psychological effect.

He felt very dirty.

Even if Yan Mu was willing to accept what she had done before, this time it was different.

Yu Yuan didn't even dare to let Yan Mu know.