Chapter 39: Wash your feet

Start from the beginning

Yu Yuan was just pretending to be sleeping.

Chu Cong felt very angry.

So he squeezed Yu Yuan away and squeezed towards Yan Mu.

His attention was focused on the mouse just now, only now did he realize that Yan Mu ran out after only wearing the clothes.

The white obscene clothes outlines the young girl's green curve.

Yan Mu's skin is pinkish, and it is even more delicate under the background of Baiyi.

He lowered his head, the girl's white and tender feet were small and cute, ten toes were plump, and the manicured nails were light pink.

Chu Cong was stunned.

Yan Mu didn't understand, so she felt heavy on her body before she even had time to speak.

It turned out that Yu Yuan put the pink quilt on her body.

Yan Mu realized with hindsight that he was only wearing a pajama.

The pajamas style of this era is quite conservative, that is, white long-sleeved white trousers, with neither arms nor legs exposed.

She was only the two of Danxin, and she didn't care much, so she took the candle and rushed out.

"Amu is going to sleep." Yu Yuan gave Chu Cong a sideways glance coldly.

Don't think he can't see it, Chu Cong's eyes were almost stuck to A Mu just now.

"Oh." Chu Cong responded in a low voice.

It is rare for him not to confront Yu Yuan.

He climbed onto the table and looked around carefully.

If there are still mice, then go to Yu Yuan's bed, don't come to him.

Chu Cong wrapped himself in a quilt.

***********

Yan Mu returned to the house and was about to wash her feet to sleep, but saw Yu Yuan standing there, without any intention to go out.

"What?" Yan Mu asked in confusion.

"Amu..." Yu Yuan raised his eyes pitifully, "I want to sleep with you."

"Huh?" Yan Mu missed his heartbeat.

"Why are you sleeping with me?" Yan Mu asked calmly.

"That Chu Cong, he sleeps and snors and grinds his teeth." Yu Yuan lowered his head, hesitated and continued: "Fart still."

"...Really?" Yan Mu was dumbfounded.

Thinking about it carefully, she did not set Chu Cong about sleeping.

Is this also derived from the world?Yan Mu doubted his life.

She wrote that the second man snored and grinds his teeth and farts while sleeping!

She suddenly felt that the paper people were not good.

"And Amu." Yu Yuan whispered: "There were mosquitoes outside. I was bitten several times."

In Lao Yan's house, only the room where Yan Mu sleeps has mosquito nets.

"But you can't be bitten?" Yan Mu hesitated.

"... Maybe Chu Cong brought it here." Yu Yuan lied without changing his face.

With that said, he was afraid that Yan Mu would not believe it, so he rolled up his sleeves and showed her.