Chapter 37: The Second Prince

Start from the beginning

Yan Mugang stood firm and was about to raise his head to ask what was going on.

However, Yu Yuan directly released the hand that held her, and then closed the wooden door in front of Yan Mu.

This set of actions was smooth and flowing, and when Yan Mu reacted, there was already a wooden door between her and Yu Yuan.

"...Yu Yuan?" Yan Mu tentatively knocked on the door.

Empty, no one responded.

Inside the house.

Yu Yuan's back was against the wooden door, and his body slumped to the ground.

"I knew today, why bother?" Mr. sighed and shook his head.

Yu Yuan pursed his mouth, stubbornly not speaking.

The husband had liked Yu Yuan before, and couldn't bear to open the wound in his heart like this.

"Sir, let me stay here for a while." Yu Yuan said almost beggingly.

"The whole village knows it, and Yan Mu will know it sooner or later." The husband looked at him with pity.

Yu Yuan felt that her husband's eyes were very dazzling.

Even though he was in the mud, he still hated this kind of pity in his eyes.

He hates himself that is weak.

Even with the best of his strength, he still couldn't resist his fate as if he was a car.

The wheel of destiny smashed against him, crushing his body with his soul.

The line of defense in Yu Yuan's heart collapsed.It was obviously hot and faint summer, but Yu Yuan lowered his head, but felt cold all over.

The husband sighed and said, "I don't know what you think about Yan Mu's child, but you can see it in the present form."

"Not only can you not protect Yan Mu, but you will also drag her down, and you will be stunned with her. Yu Yuan, is this what you want?"

The husband's words were like a heavy hammer, slamming Yu Yuan's heart fiercely.

Yu Yuan's strength in biting his lip suddenly increased, and a strong smell of blood filled his mouth.

He was confused, not knowing how long he had been in the room.

After a long time, he opened the door like a wandering soul.

Outside the house was empty, with no girlish figure.

*****************

Yan Mu's hands were swollen.

She waited for a long time, but did not see Yu Yuan coming out.

Helpless, she had to go home first to deal with the injury.

The little white hands turned into a terrifying purple-red color, and there were many blisters.

The thin skin is full of fluid, like fruits that are ripe to rot.

Yan Mu frowned, burst the blisters one by one, then turned out the ointment and applied the medicine.

There was no bandage at home, so she had to find a clean cloth to wrap it around.

Yan Mu wouldn't be able to bandage the wound. The more he was wrapped, the more chaotic he was, and in the end he wrapped his hand like a zongzi.

By the time she finished treating the wound, it was already noon.

It should be the lunch break, but Yu Yuan has not returned.