"Oh,my god!" The woman exclaimed.

"Dude!" Mark complained and then his eyes met with Natalie for a brief moment, but she quickly walked away, a harsh look on her face.

"Pathetic and slutty excuse of a man." Natalie mumbled to herself and shook her head, trying to ignore the ache in her heart.

"Dating Harry doesn't seem like such a bad idea now, is it?" Derek suggested as he followed her. He knew that the sight of Mark with another woman must have hurt her, but he knew better than asking her if she was okay.

"Excuse me, I have a little vomit in my mouth." She said and walked into the restroom, leaving Derek behind cursing his friend.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

When Natalie walked out of the bathroom she was locked in, she didn't expect to run into Arizona. Not when her eyes were all red from crying. She could play the tough one in front of everyone. She could pretend that she was okay enough to go through the day. But when she was alone, that was a whole different story. Natalie had to be strong at her job, for her daughter. But the sight of Mark in that position with a stranger, broke her.

"Oh Nat." Arizona ran into her in the bathroom, and Natalie quickly wiped her eyes before putting some water on her face. "I was looking for you actually, there is an old patient up in oncology... " Arizona took a good look of her face. "What's wrong?" She asked her.

"Nothing, nothing." Natalie shook her face and fixed her white coat. She tried to put on her brave face. "I am okay. I am fine. Did you need something?"

"You're crying." Arizona pointed out. "Is this about Mark? It's not like I can ignore anything that is happening, he is best friends with my girlfriend."

"I am not crying." Natalie refused. "I don't cry." Natalie paused. "I don't cry for anyone with a penis." She took a sharp breath. "I am certainly not crying for Mark, who will screw anything that moves, so easily. Like I meant nothing to him... So I am not crying for him, I can't do this to myself again."

"It seems to me like you need a girls' night. With me, Callie, maybe Bailey will come too." Arizona suggested, wanting to cheer herself up.

"Arizona don't start, I don't need you to fix me." 

"We're friends, and I love fixing... people. Especially my friends. Say yes to girls' night." Arizona insisted. She wasn't going to let Natalie suffer alone.

"Yes to girls' night." Natalie sighed.

"Yay! Now for my patient..."

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"So Harry was wondering if you're free on Friday for a date. I told him you are." Derek came up to Natalie and hoped that a slap wasn't going to come his way.

"I don't remember telling you to do that." Natalie groaned. 

"I made a decision." Derek announced.

"Don't make decisions for me." Natalie yelled at him.

"Come on, you need to move on and you need a little pushing. If you don't have fun, I am not going to bother you about him again." Derek promised her.

"Okay, whatever." Natalie sighed. She wasn't going to make an appearance on that date. She just wanted Derek to stop bothering her about it. She was trying to get over everything that had happened the last few months, she didn't need to get herself a new date.

"How do I look?" Derek changed the subject and pointed at himself. "Chiefly?" He asked her. The hospital apparently had a visitor that day but Natalie was not as thrilled as everyone else was. Jackson had brought in his grandfather, who was the famous, in medicine community, Harper Avery.