Chapter-11: The Exclusive Nikah!

Start from the beginning

"You guys are crazy now move out of my bed and let me freshen up" I say trying to stand up.

Alina gasps dramatically "We came early to suprise you and you didn't even give us a fake surprised reaction to make us happy" she pouts.

"I guess I would react to this surprise in a better way when I'm not having an emergency to use the toilet" I say getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Eww Maira, you didn't have to be so descriptive about everything" Alina shouts from the room.

I laugh loudly at her my best friend's antics.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

"Come on Alina, wake up already" I say pulling the comforter off her as Mariam shakes her awake.

"You guys, how can you be up so early? We literally slept after fajr" Alina groan pulling back her comforter.

It's been two days since these guys have come home and we have bought a wedding dress for me. It's a beautiful outfit if I say so myself. A long pearl white gown with a floor length cape upon it and both are embedded with delicate pearls. And of course a pearl white hijab and a detachable niqab of the same color.

"Alina we are having a girls day out today if you have forgotten" Mariam speaks cutting me out of my trance.

"It can start a bit later" Alina mumbles out through the comforter.

"No it can't, Usman is dropping us and he will have to leave in an hour" Mariam explains

"Who is dropping us?" Alina asks peeking through the blanket.

Mariam rolls her eyes "I'm sure that's not the only part which you heard"

Alina snickers and sits up "Yeah but that did it!! See, I am awake now."

"Girls hurry up! Usman is ready to leave." Mama comes and places the tray of breakfast on the small table near the couch.

"Shukran mama and we'll be there in 15 mins"

"Barakallahu feeki, okay I'll let him know"

"Do not eat up my breakfast too" Alina yells as she locks the bathroom door.

"We sure will" Mariam calls out and we both chuckle.

We are apparently going out today as Mariam says that we didn't have any alone time though we are staying up just chatting almost half of the night since the day they've come. I also have to purchase some accessories to go on the dress which we bought earlier--

"Okay guys we are good to go" Alina says faking a bold accent.

All of us put on our niqabs and Mariam grabs a jacket because she feels extra cold today.

"I literally feel like a chauffeur. Why don't anyone of you come and sit in the passenger seat?" Usman asks as he puts his seat-belt on.

Me and Alina nudge Mariam who is sitting in the between of us.

"Shut up" she mutters shoving our arms away.

"You basically are our chauffeur for today" I say looking at Usman.

"Say that again and you will be out of the car that instant" Usman threatens causing us to laugh.

He smiles lightly looking in the rear view mirror. I raise an eyebrow when I look at the direction he is looking at. Mariam's laughing figure. And he says that I am the delusional one.

Usman drops us off at a mall and we quickly grab our coffees from the coffee shop at the entrance to keep our day going.

And hence, our girl's day out goes by skimming through every product in almost all the shops of the mall, playing all sorts of games in the 'game zone' and finally filling our tired and empty bellies with lots and lots of food.