In the eyes of Zhang Liehu and his son, Yu Yuan is inferior to a dog.

Yan Mu stayed there blankly, feeling a little bit sorrowful in her heart.

She limped to the door while leaning on the wall, trying to stop Yu Yuan.

But she changed her mind to think that Zhang Lie and his son would not let them go easily, and Yu Yuansheng was sensitive and suspicious, didn't know her well, and would not pay attention to her.

A sense of powerlessness surged into his heart, and Yan Mu instantly withered.

The fractured left leg was very painful. Yan Mu simply found a ball of straw to pad under his buttocks, and sat at the door, staring at the door next door with resentment.

If this continues, will she be able to kiss Yu Yuan in the year of the monkey?

She can't run to the night raid, right? It's not that she despises herself, just her bones, Yu Yuan doesn't have to resist, just a light push can give her a broken bone!

The door of the yard next door was pushed open, and Zhang Liehu and Zhang Gouda came out first.

Zhang Goudanzhi hummed triumphantly, both he and Zhang Liehu were empty-handed.

Yan Mu moved his gaze back to the door.

Sure enough, a thin and thin figure, carrying a large package, slowly walked out of the courtyard gate.

According to the setting in the book, Yu Yuan is sixteen, but due to chronic malnutrition, his appearance is as thin as twelve or thirteen.

As a Yan dog, as soon as Yu Yuan appeared, Yan Mu's attention was focused on his face.

Yan Muzai looked carefully, and he was slightly relieved when he saw that Yu Yuan's handsome face was not hurt.

It may be because of the fact that Yu Yuan's movements were very slow because he had just been beaten.

After he walked out of the courtyard, he did not immediately follow Zhang Liehu and his son.

Yu Yuan stood in place, staring coldly at the figures of Zhang Liehu and his son, as if karma was burning in his dark eyes.

The severe cold surrounding him seemed to be able to freeze everything around him.

He stood for a while, and suddenly showed a weird smile.

The red lips are coquettish, and that smile is like a poppy in full bloom in the abyss, with a trembling beauty.

Yan Mu's small mouth opened slightly, and was fascinated by Yu Yuan.

"Zangmen star, what are you in a daze behind? Are you thinking about begging again?" Zhang Goudan suddenly turned around and cursed.

"Just come."

The moment when Zhang Gouda turned around, Yu Yuan restrained his hostility and assumed that well-behaved and weak appearance.

He raised his footsteps and was about to follow, but as if he was aware of it, he suddenly turned his head and glanced at Yan Mu's position.

Yan Mu was stunned, she and Yu Yuan stared at each other.

Was it because her eyes were too hot, so she was discovered by Yu Yuan?

Speaking of it, this is the second time she peeped at Yu Yuan and was caught by Yu Yuan himself on the spot, right?

What would Yu Yuan think, would she think she was a voyeur? Female pervert?