"It's beautiful, how did you even know what kind of ring I always wanted?", I asked.

"A little birdie told me that it you love emerald cause they match your eye colour", he replied smiling.

"Rose told you, didn't she?", I narrowed my eyes at him and he just nodded sheepishly.

"Come on let's go", he said and we went back.

The whole way back home we didn't talk but it was comfortable silence. All I could think about was the beautiful diamond on my hand.

Us wolves didn't do marriage but we had bonding ceremonies which were our own type of marriage you can say, and in Alpha and Luna's cases it was also the coronation ceremony when the Alpha and Luna were declared official rulers of the pack, together as mates.

Sometimes wolves didn't want to do the whole ceremony thing and it was okay as the marks of mates were enough to suggest they're taken, but those who wanted to do it the traditional way still had the bonding ceremonies and the thought of being declared as the Luna was scary but having Ethan by my side with me made a huge difference because my love for him overpowered the fear of being a bad Luna.

"I can't wait to tell our parents I finally proposed", Ethan said as we laid in bed together both of us unable to sleep with all the excitement.

"Wait they knew too?" I was really shocked, I mean Rose already knew as she suggested the ring and now our parents too.

"Yes, I mean I had to ask for their permission before asking you so", he said as if it wasn't a big deal but him going all traditional and asking my parents just made me love him more if possible.

"Wait Ethan, what about my ring?", I asked, it was another tradition which wasn't compulsory but if the she-wolf wants to put a ring on her mate she can, like I said kind of a wolf wedding ceremony.

"You want to put a ring on me?", He asked looking at me with raised brows a small teasing smirk on his lips.

"Yeah ofcourse I do", I said turning to look at him knowing very well he already knew my answer.

"You know I'd love that baby", he said looking back at me with so much love I felt like my heart might burst then and there.

"You better", I said narrowing my eyes playfully at him.

"I love you", he replied softly but before I can say I love you too he pulled me to him kissing me.

And suddenly the soft and loving kiss turned into a heated, passionate and desperate moment and just like that our shirts ended up on floor, and within seconds Ethan had me pinned under him as he hungrily took in my half naked form, a low growl rumbling as I ran my hands over his bare chest.

"Stop teasing me princess", he said kissing my mark sending shivers down my whole body, his hot breath tickled my neck as he hovered me, his eyes darkened and filled with lust but he kept teasing me, knowing what I want but not giving it to me.

Two can play this game I thought.

"Why? Does it make things hard for you?", I whispered against his lips as my hands reached the waistband of his shorts, a smirk dancing on my lips as he closed his eyes trying to control himself and not give in.

"You know what, I think we should just sleep", he said when he opened his eyes they were back to their normal chocolate brown shade and he moved away as if we weren't just humping eachother like five seconds ago.

There was a taunting smile on his face as he took in my expression of shock but I coverd up quickly not wanting to give him the satisfaction and picked my clothes back up.

He laid down on his side of bed completely dressed now waiting for me, I can literally feel his eyes on me, and then I removed my pants so I was left in my matching plain red set of undergarments, and it was cold even though wolves felt less cold than humans; but that didn't mean we couldn't feel it at all but right now I was thankful that even though it was winter I didn't feel too cold and when I finally laid between the warm sheets I didn't even feel cold at all.

"Night Ethan", I said as he shook his head slightly as if trying to not get distracted and then wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him like he did every night and he replied, "Goodnight love".

**********************
Published on:- 12 November, 2021.

Heyy snowflakes, our winter is here. Hope you like this update if you do pleaseeee vote and comment and share your thoughts in the comment section. 
Take care, spread love and kindness.

Love,
IceQueen.