A huge smile appeared on my face, "I'd love to!"

There was nothing that made me happier than being around people.

Tomas asking me to go to a party surprised me a little bit, though. We were sort of friends, but we never really hung out outside of classes. Although I'd never complain about hanging out with somebody. 

"Great, I'll be there to pick you up at 9," Tomas said to me before jogging away to his car, and I wave at him while he leaves.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

A E R O

The number of people here made me sick. I haven't been around so many people in months. I don't think there's anything I hate more than being around people. 

This party was thrown by Alessandro Diaz. He's involved in the mafia world, but he isn't an assassin. He's the son of a don and plans on taking after his dad. He knows who I am, he gives me about 5 hits a month.

This party was purely for appearances. He wants to look professional in front of everybody so that they will respect him as a leader when the time comes.

Alessandro spotted me from across the room and ended the conversation he was having. He walked over to me with one hand in his pocket, "Black. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting to see you here."

"Business reasons," I responded vaguely.

He picked up on what I meant, nodding his head. He whispered, "Just make sure to keep it quiet. I can't have screams bringing down the mood."

I took a sip from the glass in my hands. 

A scent from behind me made me lower the drink from my lips. It was captivating - sweet vanilla and pine. It was the type of smell you could bask in and never get bored of it.

A familiar soft voice spoke from behind me, "Aero?"

I turned around and found myself doing a double-take. Hailey's dress sculpted her body, showing every curve. Her dress was a soft shade, although her heels were black. Her blonde hair looked so soft, the light reflecting off of it beautifully. 

"Interesting colour choice. Lilac?" I observed. 

She gave me a big smile, "Yea! It's my favourite colour."

She looked me up and down. I wore nothing more than black slacks with black shoes, and a white oxford shirt. She asked, "I'm assuming black is yours?"

I nodded my head. She grabbed the drink out of my hand and took a sip, catching me by surprise. She made a disgusted face after removing it from her lips, "That's disgusting. You should let me make you something with more sugar."

I looked over my shoulder and noticed that Alessandro must've left as Hailey came over here  - leaving me alone with my hit. I shouldn't be surprised, Alessandro doesn't like a lot of people seeing his face.

I nodded my head once, "Maybe."

She opened her mouth to talk when Tomas suddenly entered from behind me, putting his arm around her waist. He shook his blonde hair before grinning at me, "I see the life of the party is in attendance." 

Tomas' presence really seemed to bother me. I can't kill her with him around - he needs to leave.

I looked around the room, seeing if there was a woman I thought could distract him. Men like Tomas let sex distract them. Don't get me wrong - I need to fuck here and there. But I don't get hard when women throw themselves at me.